News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RK Editor Choice MOD 1.3.1 FULL

Started by RedKetchup, March 11, 2019, 08:28:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nilla

No, you don´t need to buy any horses (at least as far as I remember) but you´ll need water and grass to feed them.

moonbelf

Stables require nothing but fodder and water to produce fertilizer. Like Nilla says, no animals required.

Right now I have a town going with about 7 or 8 greenhouses and only 1 stable. The cattle I have produce plenty of fertilizer.

banishedsanni

Dear RK,

my game crashes when I am using MegaMod + RKEC. I also played around with load order, but with no success.
As most of the stuff from RKEC is implemented in MegaMod anyway (i think?), i maaaybeee could live without RKEC ...

... BUUUUUT ... im badly missing the deco stuff! That table with the 3 chairs and the benches ... I NEED EM! (!!!111oneoneeleven)

How to get both mods work together or is there a seperate mod to get the deco? (Searched for it, but couldnt find anything)

Love your work!
Sanni

RedKetchup

Should work together but you dont want to choose a big map because megamod. this mod is so huge.
you will run out of memory. even with some computers with high amount of memory, the game cap is lower.

megamod for the moment does not comtain rkec.  next version of megamod.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

wiscoke

@banishedsanni how much ram do you have? I'm playing with megamod and the full rkec + mods from kid and discrepancy wich are not in the MM. no crashes for me. but I have 16gb of ram.

in my load order rkec is before MM

edit : my windata folder contains 7.84GB of mods and they are all loaded

wiscoke

@RedKetchup I remember reading somewhere that Luke removed the hard limit on how much memory was being used in 1.07 ?

banishedsanni

@ wiscoke

I didnt play banished for a while and when i started again a few days ago, i encountered the mentioned problem. But now that I saw your post and checked my ram (16gb) I remebered that I played both mods together before my break and it worked fine. So I checked everything that could somehow be related to my CTD and found some abnormalities (dunno where they come from, i didnt change anything) in my Nvidia settings. I will now try RKEC and MM together again and will report, if this solved the problem for me.

EDIT: nope, still crashing :(

wiscoke

uninstall banished and do a reinstall. maybe some files are corrupt. do you have the steam version?

banishedsanni

I use steam version and i already reinstalled banished with no succes. I start to think of, that it is maybe the type of map I use - before my break, when I had no errors, I used different maps. This time I tried the plain maps... will check it (shouldnt cause the error right? but there are not much things that r different since last time it worked)

wiscoke

do you only play with those 2 mods or do you have more?

Abandoned

If I am not mistaken, a lot was added to RKEC in since earlier version - if you updated mod it may now be too big for your computer to handle with megamod also.  Try small map or RKEC alone.

banishedsanni

I use 19 mods and never playin a bigger map than medium.

Edit: Downloaded RKEC again (3. time) ... since then..no CTD while playing. Dont ask me why, because, as said, it worked before i took a break of 2 or 3 months and I did not change anything. Then, when I started playing again, I encountered the CTD , downloaded RKEC again, reinstalled Banished and so on... and now I just downloaded it again and... tadaa? Its like my computer or the internet had a hiccup. - I tested it till 74 bannies now without CTD.

Abandoned

:) Good, I hope game continues without problem.

RedKetchup

sometimes weird thing can happends in Banished. it is rarely the mod... it is more kind of hickup from the game because not much we can do with mods
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

irrelevant

Hey @RedKetchup I've been looking at the items in the NMT Docks toolbars, and I have a question.

All of the structures have one or more aprons on them that look like the docks. But on some of them (the food producers) you have a warning to keep the front of the building free and to not use it as a walking dock.

Does this also apply to the buildings that don't have this warning? Houses, Markets, barns, school, etc., these all have "walkways" incorporated. Do these need to go adjacent to the walking docks, or do they serve as walking docks themselves?

I have never before made any docks using any mods.