News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RK Editor Choice MOD 1.3.1 FULL

Started by RedKetchup, March 11, 2019, 08:28:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Quote from: Abandoned on July 28, 2019, 10:48:01 PM
Mr @RedKetchup Sorry to say the patch version does not work - the vanilla woodcutter now does not work at all.  The wood cutter goes back and forth from the stockpile with thatch but woodcutter menu shows nothing - no logs or thatch and it produces no firewood.  I tested twice, moving it near the top of the mod list for the second test.  Same results.

very sorry about that !

RKEditorChoiceEdition XtraLight 1.3.1c.zip
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OVdi-fvVOwveo24H-BLHIYimffvn9G0s/view?usp=sharing

enjoy!
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Abandoned

No problem Mr. @RedKetchup , thank you for correction.  I will try it again.   :)

RedKetchup

keep in mind sometimes, not always, we need to destroy completly and rebuild to see effects ON.

Abandoned

I restarted the map and built the vanilla wood cutter.  Fodder/thatch is now turned into firewood.  All is well  :)

grammycat

Yay!  Happy camper here-thank you.

RedKetchup

RKEditorChoiceEdition  XtraLight versions.

Bugfixes 1.3.1d : fixed issues with Trading post and Townhall (in case).

RKEditorChoiceEdition  XtraLight 1.3.1d
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QkMe5FCQEInKyU6_WIrZYlh4LaH44mGq/view?usp=sharing

RKEditorChoiceEdition  XtraLight 1.3.1d - GRID
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1B373awIcKMc6wPvDTx9issdtSHVC3afg/view?usp=sharing

sorry about that.
i have no knowledge if compatible with saves made with 1.3.1c

MarkAnthony

Good morning Red and thank you for the fix.  :)

Have a great day!

Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of
        who do the things no one can imagine.

irrelevant

@RedKetchup found a small bug in RKEC 1.3.1

This happened three times in Jack and Jill with devastating results. Baskets of herbs were cleared by laborers and left in building footprints. They were never collected, laborers walk around them when they are in their way, even when there are absolutely zero laborer tasks in the queue. Even if you hit the footprint or the basket with the priority tool, nothing happens. Deleting the footprint has no effect, the basket just sits there.

In vanilla, when laborers clear herbs from a footprint, they simply disappear. Apparently here they are going to wait until I create an herbalist or perhaps a florist to come collect them.

irrelevant

LOL, I was going to build an herbalist to see if she would collect them so I could move on, but there is a basket of herbs on the herbalist footprint! ;D Apparently you can't swing a cat on this map without hitting a patch of herbs. :D

brads3

build a general tiny shed. see if maybe it is a storing problem. check the limit and make sure it isn't set to 0.most likely you lack a storage space.RED probably forgot to add herbs to the starting cart.

irrelevant

Quote from: brads3 on August 12, 2019, 09:52:41 PM
build a general tiny shed. see if maybe it is a storing problem. check the limit and make sure it isn't set to 0.most likely you lack a storage space.RED probably forgot to add herbs to the starting cart.
There is no starting cart. With this start you get absolutely nothing. Your first two builds must be a stockpile and a tiny barn. You can see the UIs for mine on the left side of the screenie there. ;)

Herb limit defaults to 100 at the start, there are none in storage.

RedKetchup

yup you need a little barn so you can store herb/flowers/cotton/flax. they cannot take it from footprint if they cannot store it.

irrelevant

Quote from: RedKetchup on August 13, 2019, 04:02:36 AM
yup you need a little barn so you can store herb/flowers/cotton/flax. they cannot take it from footprint if they cannot store it.
The Tiny Barn I already have won't take herbs?

RedKetchup

question : Tiny barn ? from what mod ? the RKEC tiny barn, or you still use an old Irrelevant's tiny barns ?

irrelevant

It probably is an old Irrelevant Tiny Barn. Does the RKEC Tiny Barn accept herbs?