News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RK Editor Choice MOD 1.3.1 FULL

Started by RedKetchup, March 11, 2019, 08:28:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Quote from: irrelevant on August 13, 2019, 07:16:09 AM
It probably is an old Irrelevant Tiny Barn. Does the RKEC Tiny Barn accept herbs?

should be !!
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

irrelevant

Quote from: RedKetchup on August 13, 2019, 08:01:58 AM
Quote from: irrelevant on August 13, 2019, 07:16:09 AM
It probably is an old Irrelevant Tiny Barn. Does the RKEC Tiny Barn accept herbs?

should be !!
Ok, I'll start over again tonight! Jack and Jill is such a nice challenge!

TaylorItaly

Hello,
when playing with this mod and CC1.76 i have two different Copper Icons.
If i use an CC Forge i got Copper that i can`t use in/with your Buildings.
Is there any possibility that i can make it , so that there will be only one ?

brads3

that should not be that way with a 1.07 upgraded version of CC. i would look at using the CC below the RKEC. also you can look at adding the CC compatability mod it was designed to bridge 1.06 and 1.07 flagged items. it would be worth a test.

1 thing that does help is whatever mod needs the item,use the same mod to produce it. so if you need copper for an RK building, use RK buildings to produce the copper. and vice versa.

are you using any other mod that coud have altered the copper? are you confusing the icon and it is in fact copper ore not copper?

TaylorItaly

Thanks for the answers , i will try another attemp today and then we will see....

Vulgarian

Hot damn. I can't wait to try this out. I've been away from Banished for too long.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Vulgarian on November 06, 2019, 09:10:31 AM
Hot damn. I can't wait to try this out. I've been away from Banished for too long.

Welcome back :)

Navigator Black

RedKetchup, this mod is lovely! The environments are gorgeous, I don't want to cut anything down as it feels like an offense to the land!

Thatch is confusing me right now, but I'm sure I'll figure it out. It seems though that when I send labourers out to cut forests I end up with mostly thatch/fodder rather than logs, even when targeting clearly forested areas. Forester lodges also seem to return very few logs. Any tips for managing this resource?

brads3

the fodder in the RKEC does die off after a few years.once the forest gets planted, you wil see ore trees and less of the rocks or fodder.to speed things up ,you can add more workers to the forester. the thatch-fodder does have some uses. RED uses it in stables to produce fertilizer for greenhouses. you can bundle it and burn it. i have a setup where the houses willl burn it without it being bundled and it is needed in some construction.

these trees do grow and multiply quickly. as you leave an area,you will notice in a short time that the village has a lot of regrowth.the thatch will die off and be replaced.

galensgranny

I used to be confused about the thatch too, and disliked it a lot.  But, now I think it is OK, after Brads told me Red's wood chopper will make fire bundles (same thing as firewood) from the thatch. I would have seen that if I had built Red's EC wood chopper, but at first, I didn't need one due to the fallen branches serving as firewood, so didn't know about it.   Basically, it's sort of like the thatch is logs, in a way.  The Bannies put the thatch on fire wood stock piles. But of course, they can't use it as logs to build with when logs are needed.
I use the tool to direct laborers to cut down trees in areas where I want to build, and wind up with enough logs from that, so never noticed the forester not providing much.  My map has trees all over the place.  So far, my village is very small so I don't need a lot of logs.  After many game years, it will be as Brads said, with the thatch in the forester area having all been collected so then it will be more trees.

Jewelz

Is there somewhere where I can find a description of your terrains, RK? Or pictures?

brads3

click on the link at the 1st age of this thread. lus i did soe various pics
http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=2852.0

RedKetchup

Jewelz

How did I miss that??! OMG. :D

Thanks, RK! Which one is your favorite?

Navigator Black

Forgive me if this has been previously answered; I tried to figure out and find a solution but came up empty. Is there a way to "reset" the covered storage bug? My covered storage yard (which looks amazing) seems to kick out anything put in as soon as it's deposited. So my supplies keep skipping up and down really fast.
I've tried starting a demolition and reclaim but that doesn't seem to work.