News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RK Editor Choice MOD 1.3.1 FULL

Started by RedKetchup, March 11, 2019, 08:28:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

i built all the models the same way : the free space in front are not intented to be used as walkway. but certain building like house doesnt make drama with it.
the thing you need to remember, an item that spawn on a tile automatically block the path till a citizen grab it. housing doesnt spawn anything.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

but what you do the fact that iron is iron ore now and need to be processed..... ?
and the new flags ? new flags require townhall and trading post processing... still include the BS patterns ?

edit oh and herbalist that were gathering the flax/cotton ? and the gatherers gathering all the new food ? hunters killing new animals ?
there are tons of patterns linked to all the biomes.

RedKetchup

Quote from: 1 on July 20, 2019, 03:25:39 AM
@RedKetchup is it possible for you to consider release separate mod, just for your nature designs, with those different maps, flowers, animals and etc?

Do you want to test this ? RK Editor Choice 1.3.1 XtraLight version.

EDIT wait... sometihng wrong. i cannot put the new starting conditions cause it calls some buildings that doesnt exist anymore like medium and small barns..... unless i change the building in these....
edit 2 : looks like i only have to change the barn in Farmer starting condition.

RedKetchup

ok. want to test this ? should be bug free....

RK Editor Choice 1.3.1 XtraLight version : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XX64jw9iNdosEMyYGJUUXHMW0fs-COOH/view?usp=sharing

only contains : biomes (ground, start cond, trees grass flowers food textiles, wild animals), new limits, all crops/orchards/ and livestocks, patterns for BS/Tailor/Gatherers/Herbalist.

banishedsanni

buhu! I want a light version with deco pieces or a deco mod!  :'(

RedKetchup

Quote from: 1 on July 20, 2019, 12:56:01 PM
Nothing wrong in my test game. :)
Thank you again for making this so quick.
:) :) :)

no problem , it was something quick to do ( put some // in front of functions to disable them)

Quote from: banishedsanni on July 20, 2019, 01:18:16 PM
buhu! I want a light version with deco pieces or a deco mod!  :'(

sorry that i dont see the utility :) i know i didnt released everything as standalone :(

Sparky_IE

I'm playing this Game for a week now, diving into mods for the first time. Thanks for making things easy.

grammycat

Mr.Ketchup, my granddaughter has been playing the extra light version you posted for testing on her laptop with no problems.  She loves it-especially the flowers and bears.  The only thing I can see is there's lots of fodder/thatch with no use except trade.  Would it be hard to do a patch to allow woodcutters to use it like in the full version?

brads3

if you add KID's Forest Outpost Nat Div version anove the RK, houses will use the fodder as firewood. the mod does change some buildings to require thatch.the beekeeper,some pastures, and some of the other vanilla buildings. the fodder will die off after a few years with just the RK.

RedKetchup

Quote from: grammycat on July 26, 2019, 07:26:50 AM
Mr.Ketchup, my granddaughter has been playing the extra light version you posted for testing on her laptop with no problems.  She loves it-especially the flowers and bears.  The only thing I can see is there's lots of fodder/thatch with no use except trade.  Would it be hard to do a patch to allow woodcutters to use it like in the full version?

oh ya i maybe forgot the woodcutter recipes

grammycat

Thank you brad-I'll do that right now.  Thank you Mr. Ketchup.

RedKetchup

Quote from: grammycat on July 26, 2019, 07:26:50 AM

Here. (sorry for the delay... everything is slow here ^^)
RKEditorChoiceEdition XtraLight 1.3.1b.zip
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-mEIXKqCd0YnGzsryQPSrS3Y_nwpbyYm/view?usp=sharing

XtraLight 1.3.1b patch notes: Added the RKEC woodcutter recipes to the original building.
Enjoy :)

grammycat

Abandoned

Mr @RedKetchup Sorry to say the patch version does not work - the vanilla woodcutter now does not work at all.  The wood cutter goes back and forth from the stockpile with thatch but woodcutter menu shows nothing - no logs or thatch and it produces no firewood.  I tested twice, moving it near the top of the mod list for the second test.  Same results.

RedKetchup

oh ! i see. i just add the recipe but thatch is not common , misc flag? not sure. well gonna release 1.3.1c in few minutes