Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

:) :)LOLLLLLL

i know i should not laugh but ..... it s funny ^^
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

Year 34:
1st screenshot : Finally my 2nd expansion is done. :) (presently the churches are being build since i finally a good merchant with stones lately)

2nd screenshot : and also i made a screenshot about all my old town barns. the design of my old town is such efficient in food... 12 barns , 10 at 100% , 1 at 93% and 1 at 88%, which both got 100% 30 sec later with the harvest of my crops. the 2 market also are at 98%+. so i decided after this screenshot to add 8 houses. i added also many wells for the big pleasure of my townfolks.

3rd screenshot : Cart driving. First rule when you do cart driving is : Keep your right or you'll get a cart accident and cart accident can be deadly! So keep your right in all time.

RedKetchup

year 35 : For the pleasure of your eyes i present you 14 closeups, a road view album describing the life of my citizens :) Come to see one of our many condominium, you wont regret it. Everyone loves to live in Lucky Seven !
If you are vegetarian, Lucky Seven is for you! Come and live healthy with the nature. Lucky Seven is the best place for You !

irrelevant

I hate it when my barns get jammed up like that.  >:(

lol at cart driving!

The eye candy series is beautiful. Your town is a jewelbox, I feel like I'm in Switzerland!

RedKetchup

:D  :D  :D Thanks you ! i love to just pause and wandering around in my city :) too bad we cant really go at the very street level and do like if we would be one of the townfolk, and see what this townfolk see with his eyes. like a first person camera.

about my barns, yeah this is why i added 8 houses in middle of this district (oh and 2 barns ^^)

RedKetchup

so i ve check back my barns in District 1 (my starting area = Old Town^^). both were full and also my market :) so far so good !

RedKetchup

This is a screenshot of District 2 , with both Churches built. It is an awesome winter scene :) looks like a postal card hehe

RedKetchup

Well ! i am starting a new District 3 between all my districts and my Old town. Like usual i paused the game and placed all building in same structure as the other part of the city. Only 1 market though. 3x6 houses + 1x3, 3 gatherer huts and 3 foresters. 5 barns and an herbalist. i didnt placed any blacksmith/tailor. oh i forgot a woodcutter ^^ will fix that :)

these 5 screenshots will show you its progression :) #1 the plan, #5 done, the others= in between ^^

RedKetchup

alright i played alot tonight, and maybe, i probably, made a couple of bad moves.  :-\  :P

i kinda taxed a bit too much my Old Town District. After i added that part in the north (while they secretly grabbed alot from my old town....) i made another new zone.

I gone South. South of my Old Town District. i placed a market, 2x6 + 2x3 (18 total) houses, 2 barns , 3 gatherer huts and 2 foresters. i should have realized that wasnt really enough to feed all these people. so they fed alot in my Old Town stocks.

the first screenshot shows that District 4 planning.
the 2nd and 3rd screenshot show the construct in progress.
and 4th screenshot shows District 4 done. with some stats about market... and the 3 gatherers...

RedKetchup

So for trying to fix a bit the food i did 2 things.

I added 4 medium crops in Old Town as the 1st screenshot show..... i deleted most of the 8 extra houses i built 5-8 years ago. i am moving 1 gatherer and adding another one.
and I added some crops to help supply the new the District 4.... ( a temporary fix in wait i plan some districts to the west and southeast)

also another thing, which i never noticed.... they made so many babies.... and these babies grown up that fast .... i am kinda facing with an extra over population.
i have presently 255 families for 144 houses, there probably like 4-5 adults in every houses lol
and probably cause that my barns are so empty.

RedKetchup

I really need to expand and get rid of all this extra population, i need to make them move away , elsewhere. so i ll start to make 2-3 new districts, north , completely north and northwest end.

this screenshot shows the planning of District 5 and 6 (2 little zone leading to a bigger one). It is like a double market zone but seperated by an annoying hill ^^
each one has a market, 3 less houses (1x6 + 3x3= 15), a couple more crops and orchards (orchards which i so rarely put lately^^), about same gatherers, foresters and woodcutters.

RedKetchup

Lol i ve got 31 vegetarian nomads asking citizenship :P
i ve got to told them ' Sorry, we really cant at this time, we are facing an over of population and need to expand... comeback in 2-3 years , we will certainly have some condominiums open in future'.

sadly the nomads turn their back and gone away.

RedKetchup

the 1st screenshot and the 2nd screenshot show the progression of District 5 and 6
the 3rd one show District 5 done and 4th Distrct 6 done.

to make sure they have enough food in this part i did a little add : 3 orchards with 3 gatherers 2 barns setup. the 5th screenshot show the plan and 6th screenshot once it s done.

so i passed from minus -11k food/year to minus -9k food/year to -3k to .... pretty equal. thats good hopefully i ll be back to positive food next year. i still need to continue to expand right away. i still have 70 families over houses count

RedKetchup

Alright District 7 now ! i try to not lose much game time.... i go right away with another district :)

it is a good spot, a bigger that 5 or 6 but not enough to get a double market district so i placed : 1 market with 6 blocks of 6 houses (36). 6 barns. 2 pairs of BS+school and 2 woodcutter. i placed 4 packs of gatherers/foresters combo + 2-3 more combos a bit further. i placed some crops in the top left dead-end. during the contruction of this district i ve got back to back 55+68 nomads (year 51 and year 54) which i accepted cause i didnt had alot of workers and i ll have some jobs to fill. i got a couple of diseases but they been very fast eliminated :)

screenshot #1 show the plan.
#2 and #3 the progression
and #4 the district 7 done :)
#5 shows the little northwest corner
the screenshot #6 shows some trades i made :)

and finally screenshot #7 shows the 2 shots of nomads i ve got back to back + also an AWARD i ve got ! Exports!

irrelevant

I am truly amazed by how quickly your stuff progresses. Course you're 25 years ahead of me, with twice my population  ;D