News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Thank you for restarting!

Started by kid1293, October 05, 2023, 11:09:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

taniu

Thank you Kralyerg. :) Thank you to everyone who contributed to restoring this page. :) I panicked when this site disappeared. My wife and I are very attached to this website = it is the only window to the world for us, old people = we learn a lot of interesting stories, etc. Although I still don't understand how this site works, because yesterday I had a new address: worldofbanished. org and today this address no longer works, I still write only on the old website worldofbanished.com/index.php. Can someone answer me here or is it still the same site? The second question is: how to add an avatar? Thank you, thank you, thank you for the wonderful people who work here and help people like me ;D

catty-cb

Hi @taniu

When Kralyerg restored the site from a backup he had to use a new website address ended in .org and then was able to get back the old .com address so things are now back to normal at WoB, it is the same site but the only backup Kralyerg had was done in April so we have lost a few things, as for

QuoteI panicked when this site disappeared

I think that's one of the reasons the kid1293 set up a banished club over at Simtropolis, so and I'm sure it will never happen again, but if it did then people will have a place to go to, to find out what's happening, etc

https://community.simtropolis.com/clubs/40-banished/

As you can see we banished folks don't hang about when moving in somewhere new, as for adding a avatar you just need to go into your profile and set one up

RedKetchup

Quote from: catty-cb on October 10, 2023, 01:40:07 AM
Hi @taniu
as for adding a avatar you just need to go into your profile and set one up

or you can put it here and i ll make it your avatar.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

galensgranny

taniu

Thank you @catty-cb for the explanation regarding the WOB website and @RedKetchup - the mentor who is patient with me and teaches me a lot for helping me - creating a new avatar, but somehow I managed, although I'm not completely satisfied because I miss my wife with me, but let it be as it is. Regards ;)

catty-cb

OpalSkies