News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Fast Food Stand

Started by taniu, January 04, 2018, 02:59:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

taniu

Is it possible to upgrade this mod by modders? - it's cool and has a lot of dishes. Please . Regards

taniu

brads3

most dishes are food so will work. you might want the compatability 1.07 mod if a few dishes still can't be produced.

taniu

@ brads3 :D
So I would like this mod to work 1.07 and of course all dishes - in  Vanilla is it possible to do? 

brads3

it should work by itself . you just will be missing a few ingrediants unless the trader brings them. like salt or glassware.the glassware has changed for new or upgraded mods.hence the reason for adding the compatability 1.07 mod. that mod helps bridge the changes for new and old mods.like the clay tiles from the NMT mod can be used for CC 1.07.or the clay to make bricks using a CC brickmaker.

taniu

@ brads3 :D I tried to add this mod. but I am still experiencing the error, I think the only hope is when the NMT3 mod will be released by @ Redketchup - I play with CC only 3 segments issued by @Kralyerg, because the computer does not have high performance. I prefer to play with smaller mods I have to constantly change mods to game. Regards

brads3

what error and when do you get it? does it say 1.07 ar bottom of the screen?does the game load and are you enabling and exiting when adding mods?did you try the mod without otherws added? have you installed RED's trader fix mod?

ancientmuse

@brads3

Taniu is right, this food stand mod only works with CC.

It does not work with regular Banished, it crashes the game after a few minutes.  I've tried it.

It also says right in the mod download on Black Liquid's site that you must have CC for this particular mod to work.  I'm assuming that's because it shares some of the CC files/coding that's not in regular Banished.

brads3

glad you explained that. thank you.

kralyerg

I lost the code to this mod when my hard drive crashed in 2016. So there's no way to directly update it. I'd have to rebuild it from scratch.

Although there's probably a way for me to make a small companion mod with the missing pieces so you don't need the full CC to use it.

taniu

@ kralyerg :)Did I understand your words well? you do "a small companion mod with the missing pieces so you don't need the full CC to use it."
If you can do and add the missing elements - create a mod from it - thank you very much, thank   You are wonderful. Greetings  :D