RedKetchup - Creamery

Started by RedKetchup, September 06, 2014, 03:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

rkelly17

Quote from: RedKetchup on September 12, 2014, 08:47:38 AM
Creamery Dairy Products is now final ! :) i fixed everything around :) citizens will most likely totally stop to put random things inside the Creamery building now :)
the dairyman crew will be more efficient :)

You gave the dairyman a shotgun and told him to drive away all interlopers?  ;D

RedKetchup

hahaha yeah, i think they got scared i make a new building : The Guillotine !

haha

Nilla

:)  :)
Look at this!
No irrelevant ( ;D) food in the creamery.

I tested it in a game where I already had a lot of cattle.
I made 6 creamery-plants, 2 for each products, 1 and 2 workers to compare. You can see the output (year 2 and 3 after I built them)
Unfortunately I built 2 at the same market. i think it is not to recommend if you want a high productivity. 1 is better. As you can see I had a lot of milk, but not always at the market.

I am not so sure about the input; how much milk/berries you need for each product. But if you only count the trading value from the output; yogurt, with the high productivity, has a much higher trading value, than the other products. It is OK if yogurt has a bit higher trading value, you need milk and berries to produce it, but if you only count the trading value from one plant, not considering the input; (in my example; cheese has a value of about 1200, cream 900 and yogurt 4000, if I use 2 workers) the difference is too big.

By the way; I ordered milk from the general goods tradesman and sold the products; no problem :) 

RedKetchup

ok, thanks you alot for testing.

it is normal that yogurt worth more overall cause it takes 2 resources, milk and berries.
and it s also set that :

cheese = 100% profit
cream = 100% profit
Yogurt = 133% profit

and we cant change the time required for each kind of food individually, it s all base 10. what i would need to do maybe...

is double or triple the amount of milk required for cheese/cream and get double or triple amount of cheese/cream made with it
so the produce more items with the same base matter time. i see...

RedKetchup

but it still strange cause with the base time 10 they should get:

8 cheese
12 cream

and 18 yogurt.

thats not alot
you should get cheese just below 50% of yogurt

can you do something ?

move yogurt where is cheese, cheese where is cream and cream where is yogurt and see if the number are the same.

RedKetchup

oh i see ..... at the end i changed

Cheese : http://worldofbanished.com/gallery/37_10_09_14_12_24_20.png

With 12 milk units you can produce from 3 to 4 cheese units. A cheese unit is more pricely than ordinary food and worth 6 trade units to merchants.

Cream : http://worldofbanished.com/gallery/37_10_09_14_12_56_49.png

With 12 milk units you can produce from 4 to 6 cream units. A cream unit is more pricely than ordinary food and worth 4 trade units to merchants.

Yogurt : http://worldofbanished.com/gallery/37_10_09_14_12_58_54.png

With 12 milk units and 12 berries units you can produce from 12 to 18 yogurt units. A yogurt unit is more pricely than ordinary food and worth 3 trade units to merchants.

so i would need to put : 24 milk for 6 to 8 cheese, 24 milks for 8 to 12 cream and keep yogurt at 12 to 18.

Nilla

Quotemove yogurt where is cheese, cheese where is cream and cream where is yogurt and see if the number are the same.
I can do that
I can also build a couple of more plants alone on each one market, than we have even more material to compare.

Nilla

so I have changed products, built some new creameries and closed some so that there was only 1 on each market.

result; cheese about the same, cream a bit more, yogurt a bit less

The problems with yogurt is definitely the berries! If you have enough milk, it will be well distributed to all markets. Since I closed some creameries and only have one on each market, there are always milk, but berries seems a bit strange; I had a lot of berries. At some markets there was a lot ( I saw almost 2000) at others nothing or almost nothing (also on markets with no yogurt).

RedKetchup

numbers are kinda a bit different. but still i agree, i should double the milk and crafted product. so the crafting time working doesnt play that much