News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

EMBX61's New Work in Progress Thread

Started by embx61, June 04, 2018, 05:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

embx61

Updated the Unified Mod to version 17022 and the Mod contains now everything I created so far and still support :)

Uploaded also the 6 Village Modular mods Prod Food, Prod Resources, Services, Storage, 3x4 Houses, and 4x4 Houses. It is just a toolbar change as I moved the Village Set from the Themed Sets Button to save a click. Save compatible.

If playing with the Village Modular set(s) instead of the EB Village make sure at least one of the six is above all my other Mods so the toolbar functions correctly.

[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

embx61

Another update.

Updated the Village Production Addon to version 17004. 4 buildings added to the set.
A Clay Pit, Apiary, Pottery, and Preservist.

Raw Materials added: Honey, Clay, Amphora, Potted Meat, Potted Fruit.

Oil Press out puts are changed so the oils need also an Amphora.
Amphoras are made in the Pottery from Clay and Coal or Charcoal.

Preservist produces Potted Meat or Potted Fruit from several meats/Fruits, Salt/Honey, and Amphora.
It is a way to create more food to simulate the food is preserved so last longer.

tuggistar

embx61 Hello. You seem to have been a little hasty with the update of the EB Unified Mod. And then I can't find apiary, Clay Pit, Pottery, and Preservist.

embx61

Yeah, sorry. I had it switched around  :-[

I am now updating the Unified so the Production stuff is added.

embx61

Uploaded Unified Mod. Same Version number but the updates of the Village Production Addon added.
Sorry to those who have to download again  :-[

embx61

Just released the Village Workshop which produces Lumber, Glass and Brick.

Also in the process of splitting the Village Production set in 11 stand alone mods for those who rather want to choose separate buildings instead of a set.
3 are done and uploaded and over the week I will split more and upload them. Those mods are not needed if playing with the Village Production Set as they are included in that set.

Paeng

Quote from: embx61 on October 25, 2018, 06:39:21 PMAlso in the process of splitting the Village Production set in 11 stand alone mods

Oh, that's right up my alley... Thanks a lot!

Btw, those large pieces for the Quarry and the Sandpit are gorgeous... sometimes big IS beautiful  :D

[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

embx61

Your welcome @Paeng :)

Hope you doing better.
I am a bit bored with 3D modelling so it was the right time to do some coding and splitting so to get fueled again for the stone houses set. :)

I hope to get all 11 done tomorrow. The Oil Press going to be uploaded soon.
7 are done. Tomorrow I plan to do the Shoemaker, Pottery, Preservist, and Apiary and the set is all split into all stand alone Mods.

As lots of textures get shared between the mods there is not really a lot of memory loss by running separate.
Only 1 is always loaded if more are found by the game with the same name.

Only the Mod List get longer with all separates but Mod Manager made by @JM is a nice tool to make it all easier and faster :)

I agree, small have it charm but something bigger has it charm too, did you see the Brandenburger Tor what should be familair to you?  ;)  :D

Paeng

Quote from: embx61 on October 25, 2018, 09:03:51 PMHope you doing better.

Well, I reach my limits fast...  :(
So my towns need to be smaller, else I lose track too easily...

Quotebut something bigger has it charm too, did you see the Brandenburger Tor what should be familair to you?

Oh yeah, that's nice, also the Arc - would have loved those for SimCity...  :P
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

Maldrick

While you're doing standalone versions of your production stuff, would a standalone version of your glass chain be possible?  The Glassworks, Shore House and Charburner, that is.  Comes in handy with certain sets without necessarily the Apothecary etc and that little set is perfect for a few things.

If it's not a lot of trouble, of course.
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

zak4862

Quote from: Maldrick on October 26, 2018, 04:50:23 AM
While you're doing standalone versions of your production stuff, would a standalone version of your glass chain be possible?  The Glassworks, Shore House and Charburner, that is.  Comes in handy with certain sets without necessarily the Apothecary etc and that little set is perfect for a few things.

If it's not a lot of trouble, of course.

I would love to see in these package also a new workshop if its possible and as Maldrick said - if is not to much trouble of course.  :)

brads3

EB,are all these changes just toolbar changes or did you do other things as well?

embx61

They are just stand alone mods made out of the Village Production Set.

So all 11 separate buildings are the same as the 11 buildings in the Village Production Set.
It is for those who rather combine several small mods instead of a Set.

Just uploaded the last two of the 11 separate buildings. I also uploaded version 17005 of the Village Production Set with the Workshop added.

Now see if I can dig up my old files from Production Set 2 to split the glass chain from it so they become separate.
After that I will going back to the stone houses.

Maldrick

Thank you, EB.  Your production is great for that, I find.
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze