News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Kid - Wild West V1.1

Started by kid1293, April 07, 2017, 09:28:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on April 28, 2017, 07:22:41 PM
is this fix needed after RED's fix? both?

mine fix only the vanilla trading post. not any of other trading post added with mods.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

kid1293

As RK said, my fix is only for the flags I added.
To fix the vanilla tradeport, if someone else made my mistake, you need RK's file.

At the time I thought that was the way to go, but Kralyerg only sent 'example' files.
I added them all to Wild West and it changed vanilla trader. Now they are removed.

QueryEverything

Can you please let us know when the mod on Nexus has been updated @kid1293 I redownloaded the old version again and got myself a little confused.
Gah, shouldn't think after 11pm ...  I'm a gremlin these days, too old for late night gaming, hahahaha.  (yes, that's a sign, 11pm is 'late' lol)
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

kid1293

Sorry for that @QueryEverything !
I have uploaded the mod to Nexus.
You should see the same name/version as it is here on WoB.
Sometime I am a little behind in updating. So much to think about.
My horror is bugfixes - to update all and cross fingers...

Side note. Jethro Tull from 70's are not too bad either.  ;)

embx61

The music from the 70' 80's and even 90's. Wish I could travel back to those times.
Since then it went, forgive me for saying, backwards and these days most music is just utter garbage.

Forgive me for hijacking your thread Kid, but the best concert I have seen (And I have been to quite a few)  is Queen in London 1986.
I have seen all(I mean I only went to one if they gave two concerts in the same week) Queen concerts given in the Netherlands and missed only the first one because my parents thought I was too young (13 or 14 at the time) but made that up with what is considered by critics to be Queens best performance ever in Wembley Stadium in London,  together with of course there performance at Live Aid(1985).

I consider Queen one of the best bands ever in my list which also contains to just name a few of my huge list, Deep Purple (MK2, with Ritchie Blackmore, Ian Gillan, John Lord, Roger Glover, and Ian Paice. Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow with Ronnie James Dio doing the Vocals. I never cried when a member of a band died but cried when the news came (While I knew Freddie had Aids) that Freddie Mercury died.

Then of course Rush, Styx, Saga, U2, Joe Satriani, Kate Bush(So far ahead for the time) to name just a few. 
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

QueryEverything

@embx61 with your taste in music you are welcome to hijack anyones thread :)

Great bands, my Dad is a huge music listener and I grew up listening to all styles, Big Band, "World", Bagpipes, Hard rock, Blues, Classic Rock ...  Gospel & Choir ...  I have a hugely diverse collection.  I miss my Dad and my drives where he would quiz me everytime he would drive me anywhere, he'd have the radio and I was to guess the song & band, if I was clever, the decade too.  Then of course, I got too old for my Daddy to drive me places, now I have a husband who does.  LOL

Aussie Rock, now that's something worth listening to.  But, I'm with you, some of the modern "noise", is just that.  I know each generation says the same thing, but, these days - the just weird compilations ...  ugh.
My son loves composing digital music, he's quite good too.  Garageband has a lot going for it!!! 

I love rock & rolll  .... put another dime in the jukebox.
*sighs

[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

QueryEverything

@kid1293 I just managed to get it today from Nexus, and the file details show the mod date of 23/04/2017 - is this correct?
I ask as the upload date shows the 29/04/2017, with the new name - which is what I thought, so is it just a case of that you corrected the minor bug a week ago, but have only now had a chance to upload it?

I was just worried you've uploaded the older file, not the newer one with the correction.  :)   
(Been there, done that a few times, LOL)

kid1293

I understand your puzzlement. Yes, it is a week old.

I had another reason to remove the flags I had put into it, so I
had a already compiled version when I read about the trader.
I remembered the discussion with Kralyerg and realized
I couldn't wait releasing it.

First it was a cosmetic change - that turned nescessary.

QueryEverything

Cool beans, just was a little confused :)
Thanks so much for updating :)

Paeng

Quote from: embx61 on April 29, 2017, 07:42:52 PMThe music from the 70' 80's and even 90's.

True, nobody does it anymore like then... anyway - Hendrix, Morrison, Joplin et al, they are immortal!

QuoteForgive me for hijacking

Well, I do... even if it's not my thread  ;)
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

kid1293

:)

You're all forgiven! People talk where they meet.
(shall we meet two blocks away to talk? ::) )

I have a soft spot for progressive music of all kinds.
King Crimson, Yes, Gentle Giant and a lot of italian prog.

Both old (70's) and new (2000-). There was a big dropout
in 80-90 (punk, metal...) but the genre has been revived.

QueryEverything

Quote from: kid1293 on April 30, 2017, 05:19:36 AM
:)

You're all forgiven! People talk where they meet.
(shall we meet two blocks away to talk? ::) )

I have a soft spot for progressive music of all kinds.
King Crimson, Yes, Gentle Giant and a lot of italian prog.

Both old (70's) and new (2000-). There was a big dropout
in 80-90 (punk, metal...) but the genre has been revived.

I was going through some older threads, updating data for the database, and I saw this post :)

Sure, let's do coffee (or tea, soda, herbs, as you will), as long as there is a jukebox in it kitted out with all the classics of our childhoods, and of course, to suits the tastes of now :)  I'll listen with an open ear to anyone's new suggestions of music.  Maybe in a chitchat thread sub-forum, we can talk about our love of music, all of us, and see if there is anything new we can all listen :D

Oh, I had a quick listen to the music you told me about earlier @kid1293 and I am interested in hearing other new (for me) music inspirations :)  My music collection is on my old Big Mama, and she's not here with me to turn on and blare out the noise she contains.  :D   Maybe in a week ....  So for now, it's YouTube :D 

kid1293

Hi @QueryEverything - I just woke up (4.30 am) and couldn't go back
to sleep. Might as well chat. :)
Music is universal. It's created as an extension of our minds, so it is
really talking to us. I have been all over the place and listen to classic,
folk, blues (not so much jazz) and of course a lot of rock.
I use to say I listen to everything from Vivaldi to Motorhead and that covers a lot!

One's favorite music tells much about you. I have a taste for more complex
music than 4/4 and a pumping bass. It tells I am not all satisfied with myself
and want change all the time. Maybe if I move to ... Tibet ? and have no music
input I can find peace again. Who knows?
Until then I experiment. Life is the journey, not the goal. Rambling....
Must find my coffee. :)

QueryEverything

Just hanging out in the Wild West mod and decided I'd like a bevvie or 2 and set some workers to make me some ale and some liqueur from the Mission, and nothing happened, yet I have a full market of raw products.

Now, your White Swan works fine in the Row Houses, so - I'm wondering if there is a funky tag happening?

I use a couple of inedible mods - I wonder if the White Swan has an 'inedible' tag, but the other 2 do not. :)

You can see the Banniminions running backwards & forwards to the market and their workplace, so I'm taking a wild punt and suggesting, it's a tag thing :) 

It's cool, if you don't want to add it, if it is indeed what's missing, I'll just make a note to just use the White Swan :D

kid1293

Indeed! Rowhouse tavern has inedible flags, the others not.
(I have changed)

It's frustrating with such small errors.
20 megs here, 25 megs there when updating everything.
I wait a day or so if more needs to be fixed.

Rowhouse Town Halls have their new doors.
After @brads3 suggestion I changed the pub to have the
3 texture variants the other houses have. The red roof will
also be there.
I am about to fix linen clothes for Rowhouse Tailor.