News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Kid - Wild West V1.1

Started by kid1293, April 07, 2017, 09:28:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Discrepancy

Quote from: Turis on April 08, 2017, 04:00:31 AM
Make the jail like a school for troublemakers with a sheriff acting like a teacher.

;) just like RL now in some schools.

Hawk

It wold be cool if you could make the jail a school for nomads only, and only give them half an education, but I'm guessing the game engine won't let you do that.
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

kid1293

@Paeng found a nasty bug with one of the large houses.
It would crash the game. You couldn't even select the house.
My bad. I had commented some of the code out
and forgot to put it back when releasing the mod.
Now you have to download again and try to forgive me.  :-[

QueryEverything

Of course I had to go and find which one it was ...

Don't touch .. no ...  kabow!  Crash.  Hahaha

Thanks for the very quick update @kid1293 :)
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

kid1293

:)

I can put one of those in now and then. Surprise!  :D

Paeng

Thanks for the quick fix!

Quote from: kid1293 on April 10, 2017, 12:21:35 AMI can put one of those in now and then. Surprise!

:D
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

brads3

not sure why but this file has  a problem. took 3 tries to get the original to load.today i tried to download the fix, it isn't working. downloads very slow.  when i load the game andgo to the mod list,this mod reads version 0,shows a picket fenceisn't even named. i tried downloading with 2 computers even.stranger yet the file size keeps changing each time i download it.i restored the orginal file for now.

TheOtherMicheal

I'd be willing to bet that it's not the file itself, it's the download process.

I have exactly the same sort of problems with this site downloading any file. Some day's it's good and some days it's utter crap. It's not just this site either, I have the same problem with the Black Liquid site and also a site for the Transport Fever game.
I think it has everything to do with MS Windows and the sites themselves.

As for the different file sizes you kept getting, again it's a download problem with some part of the process. For example, the file size could be 4.85 meg, you start to download and suddenly at 3.5 meg the download acts like it's complete (when obviously it's not).
The only recommendation I can make is to try downloading with a different internet connection (I have a tablet that has its own net connection and I  usually have to make use of that to download from here).

RedKetchup

this is why i place all my files on google drive and just put a link to it
unless the mod has only a few Kb :) like the minimizer status window :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Necora

Quote from: RedKetchup on April 10, 2017, 05:45:59 PM
this is why i place all my files on google drive and just put a link to it
unless the mod has only a few Kb :) like the minimizer status window :)

Even then it isn't perfect, I've had a nasty time lately trying to download the Mega Mod Deco pack from drive, each time I do it "completes" yet it isn't the correct size and when I click on the icon in game it crashes. Today I sat and watched it download to make sure it went all the way. Not tested it yet though.

brads3

that seemed to be the problem i had. anywhere from 50% up ,it said download complete.took me way too many tries. i even tried the gf computer and it did the same thing. not even sure what i did to fix it. i tried pausing the download at 50% and then restarted it,i tried tunring firewalls off ,etc. it took 3 tries to get the original file the other day. glad it finally worked. this mod with RED"s train camp makes a nice wilderness fort village.

QueryEverything

Quote from: kid1293 on April 10, 2017, 12:21:35 AM
:)

I can put one of those in now and then. Surprise!  :D

Call you Loki :)

[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

kid1293

Uploaded a fix for a possible error with vanilla trade port.
I had added new flags to trade port and game crashed when an empty boat came.

QueryEverything

Thank you for the mod update, off to download now :) 

PSA

When you try to register it will take you to a list of paid subscription choices, ignore that, scroll right to the bottom and "Create Account", you do not need a paid account.  It took me a few mins to read the page correctly where I saw the "you do not need a paid account", oops ..  hahaha.  I have no idea where my glasses are, I think I need to find them, lol.

brads3

is this fix needed after RED's fix? both?