News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Help needed with "Guild Storage"

Started by Paeng, October 19, 2018, 11:59:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paeng

After spending some time to update my mod collection, I'm slowly getting into some playing time...  :)

Still need time to re-adjust, so I rolled a dice and came up with Discrepancy's collection first... got a nice town rolling with everything that set has to offer - but one thing I can't get my head around: the "Guild Storage"... (where you can keep items "stored" and then "pack/unpack" them)...

I never bought any "stored" items (off a boat) nor did I pack/unpack any (except ONE sample, Lentils) - but after about 50 years I see numerous different items in the town hall flagged as "stored"... where did they come from? And how does the "packing/unpacking" work?

Can you guys explain this to me?

Other than that, the set is fantastic, it has most everything needed for a good town. I really like the extended raw material requirements for buildings, that adds a cool dimension... Have you all embraced that technique by now?

* I'll be a while to play through everybody's new offerings... and then some to mix mods again  :D
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

embx61

Hiya Paeng.

Good to read you back into playing again a bit :)

I hope you are doing well.

Here the thread where maybe a bit is explained how that Guild stuff works.
I never played with it (Modding about 95% instead of playing) so can not help you directly.

I think it has to do that you can increase food a bit by packing and unpacking them but not 100% sure.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1755.150

It starts at post 158.

I not embraced the build requirements not really yet.
Beside glass for the Church and Copper for the Statue of Liberty and Brandenburger Tor I did not much with it yet.

But I am working on some brick houses at the moment so brick will be part of build requirement in the future.

[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

Paeng

Quote from: embx61 on October 19, 2018, 12:08:23 PMHere the thread where maybe a bit is explained how that Guild stuff works.

Thanks for the link, it's a bit clearer now... I'll have to re-check in my test town  ;)

Other than that, I read in that thread that Disc is contemplating another "mega mod"?
I'll better keep my "bits and pieces" backed up properly, I never ever want to go the mega mod road again...  :(
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

Maldrick

Great to see you are playing, @Paeng .

Funny this comes up because I just got back to the game a couple weeks ago, myself. Debated giving Discrepancy's stuff a go as well but decided to finally sink into CC this time, first, before I go off to the races piecing sets together as I always do.

Very interested in hearing how it goes.  I've always loved his mods and play with them a lot but have never given them all a serious play together all at once and have been itching to.
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze