News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Log Cabins

Started by River, April 27, 2018, 07:30:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

River

I was wondering if there was someone who would make a set of Log Cabins in 2, 3, 4, and 5 person limits. Would be really nice to have for planning a little forest or mountain community.

And before anyone says anything, yes, I know there are other log cabins, but not all one style set with those limits. Looking for a matching community set up.
REMEMBER: In games like Oblivion, Skyrim, Banished, etc, there IS NO WRONG WAY TO PLAY!!

galensgranny

I would like more log cabins, but not with thatched roofs.  Or, maybe thatch could be one choice.  I really would like an "upscale" kind of house made with logs, not just a rectangle or square.   Something like the one on the following website: http://www.dfwcustoms.com/modern-home-ideas/

@River, why do you want a house that can only have two people?  For population control?  Or to keep pretend deleting to kick out those of child bearing age until you get old people to live in them?

River

Lol, both! I like to be able to control population, as I usually work with small and tiny maps.

I like the idea of log roofs too! I really do like the look of Necora's Maritimes Log Cabin, something like that.
REMEMBER: In games like Oblivion, Skyrim, Banished, etc, there IS NO WRONG WAY TO PLAY!!

galensgranny

I also like Necora's log cabin addon houses.  The log roofs look good and different from all the other houses.  I would like some like that but larger, not just for small starter homes.

River

Thing is, tho, EVERYONE makes "larger". Not very many think of smaller. That's what I'm looking for.

Willows

I wouldn't mind some log cabins with 2 thru 6 options.
Lifetime Goal: To be the Neighborhood Crazy Cat Lady.

Anyone play and/or mod RCT3? Please pm me! :)

Currently playing RCT3. Send me a pm if needed, I check in daily.

huyle

kid1293 has some tiny building set, I think it fits

rkelly17

Quote from: River on April 27, 2018, 09:08:57 AM
Thing is, tho, EVERYONE makes "larger". Not very many think of smaller. That's what I'm looking for.

It's funny that when I was playing yesterday I was thinking, "Man, there are so many small family options and not near enough big family options!" I'm always looking for what I don't have, which probably skews my perspective.

RedKetchup

Quote from: rkelly17 on June 05, 2018, 09:27:53 AM
Quote from: River on April 27, 2018, 09:08:57 AM

It's funny that when I was playing yesterday I was thinking, "Man, there are so many small family options and not near enough big family options!" I'm always looking for what I don't have, which probably skews my perspective.

but i think we need to be cautious with that. what if you have a family of 7 being kicked of their big house and go install themselves in a 4 persons house ?
cannot be a source of crash ?
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Voeille

I think any family size can move into any house, they just won't reproduce if the amount of people in the house is more or equal to the limit.

Goblin Girl

I've seen a family of six move into a 4 person house with no issue. 

RedKetchup

Quote from: Goblin Girl on June 06, 2018, 10:17:05 AM
I've seen a family of six move into a 4 person house with no issue.

if no issue then ok :P i remember at some point there were some issues with selecting and house and crashing asap you click on it and the only way to rescue this was selecting the remove building tool and destroy that house without selecting the house itself.......

Willows

I still wouldn't mind having the original idea tho. Be nice. :)
Lifetime Goal: To be the Neighborhood Crazy Cat Lady.

Anyone play and/or mod RCT3? Please pm me! :)

Currently playing RCT3. Send me a pm if needed, I check in daily.

brads3

RED i think it depends on how the house is modded. there was a residency fix mod for what you described. i left it in game until recently when there was an issue.

RedKetchup

and what it does exactly a ... "residency fix" ?