Main Menu

Natural Diversity Light v1.0

Started by Bartender, April 15, 2017, 03:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

elemental

Good idea to offer this version as well as the full version. Thanks.  :)

Bartender

You are most welcome, and thank you for the compliments :)!

taniu

Good job @Bartender!! congratulations !!I am very happy :)Can you still add bushes of berries, raspberries, bilberries, blueberries, wild strawberries - I will be very happy like forests and meadows :). Maybe even rowan and juniper?With rowan can be done: juices, tinctures, mousses, in addition to meats, jams. It also has healing properties: a positive effect on the mucous membranes, and gastrointestinal tract, it can be used in chronic diarrhea.
Juniper is used for healing because of its properties. Juniper is both a natural remedy and a spice
screenshot -examples

Bartender

Thank you for the suggestions @taniu ! I've already started working on berry bushes, and I'm probably going to do at least some of these :).

QueryEverything

Quote from: Bartender on April 18, 2017, 11:45:46 AM
Thank you for the suggestions @taniu ! I've already started working on berry bushes, and I'm probably going to do at least some of these :).

Fantastic :D 
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

taniu

@Bartender.The mod is fantastic and I can add it to mod"Maritimes" and "New Flora" and " RKGarden Walls Utility"I am very happy that in this mods there are various mushrooms, roots, herbs :)If you can add anything else, I will be very happy and you have shared the nature of 2 mods. Thank you

Abandoned

@Bartender very nice, indeed, just tried it and it is nice to find different looking foods when foraging in the forest.  Will look forward to using full version once I update my game. And compatible with others, great work, thank you.  :)

Bartender