News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Mod Set: Morocco (in progress)

Started by angainor88, November 05, 2018, 02:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artfactial

Awesome, they look great! What's the functionality going to be of them?:)

angainor88

galensgranny

Nice, interesting styled houses!

angainor88

Next part: the Andalous Quarter House!

kid1293

:) Hi. I know it takes time to make new buildings. You will be occupied :)
These new buildings (Ksar and Andalous) really shouts for a whole city.  :)

Very nice, with details everywhere. You have made a fabulous choice of style!
Work at your own speed. We are glad for what's coming. :)

angainor88

Thank you! I just wish I had more time for doing it, but real life keeps getting in the way :/

moonbelf

This mod is going to be really nice. Really good looking so far  :)

taniu

@angainor88 ;D great homes,will you add stores, warehouses, etc. to this collection?Geetings

angainor88

There is one storage barn in the Moroccan Misc set (the Atlas Mountain storage). I wasn't planning on adding others, unless there was something specific I see.

angainor88

The next house: the Chefchaouen House!

Abandoned

oh, those are nice.  I like the colors  :)

moonbelf

taniu

@angainor88 ;DGreat job - I can not wait for a new edition of your homes - if I talked about the back room, I did not mean a specific building - I just gave an example - I was not thinking about the magazine, you're a great moderator - you certainly have your visions when it comes to new buildings - if I can I suggest it would be useful bazaar? I think you add something for sure cool? Greetings

angainor88

@taniu   You always find such interesting pictures! I wish I could use more of them!

I don't know if I'll make any more ksar/kasbah houses, just because in real life they are very large and interconnected. It would be a waste in game to have one giant building that only houses 1 family. (It's a problem I am having a lot with this set, as the design of medieval towns in Morocco has a lot of connected buildings and it's hard to see from the outside where they split off, if they do at all. I wish I had access to floor plans haha)

taniu

@angainor88 :D I know how difficult it is to create something - there are only photos of general buildings- I'm looking  of a single Moroccan building - the last buildings are fantastic - you have talent and you are a great architect - you have captured the small details of this style- I will still look through the pictures - maybe I will find something ? Greetings