News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Will be back ! Suggestions made* !

Started by RedKetchup, November 03, 2016, 03:42:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abandoned

:) oh, there's that hunter's cabin I was asking for on the to-do list.  I've been using the old bakery, blacksmith, hunter, and tailor on almost every map with residences  :)

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

presently taking a day or 2 off of my old mods ^^
trying to do a new set of walls... dunno how it will look like in game yet .... cant wait to see :)

Abandoned

@RedKetchup after your break and you get a chance, would it be possible to have the old bakery without omelet and quiche?

Hawk

Just curious: What's wrong with omelet and quiche?
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

Abandoned

@Hawk nothing wrong with omelet and quiche, in the 21st century, even cook them myself, but I don't think you'd find them in a bakery, much less a medieval one. But anyways, I will probably just keep using Red's original bakery and residence and windmill because I think he added grains to the windmill that would just mean waiting for the boatman to bring more seeds or ingredients or whatever.  I find, simplicity works best in small valley or mountain settlements.

RedKetchup

tons of things wasnt in medieval.... omeletes.. quiche... pies.. cake... butter... cream... yogurt... and thousands of thngs that are in banished since couple of years.

dont tell me you cant just ignore it ?
for info, the "old" old bakery had also the 2 other grains, i just didnt added them in the "new" old bakery. they were there.

Abandoned

why yes of course I can, sorry I didn't remember old bakery grains, I used rye flour last time and ignored others  :)  I especially like the windmill, I just really dislike waiting for those boatmen to show up with the right stuff. grains or chickens.  If you order it costs more trade goods, that's why I really like your greenhouse seedlings  :)

RedKetchup

so presently, i wish to create something new, i mean a new mod before i go back and finish the 2nd part of my old mods.
thats my "need" of creation that pull me to the side ^^

i saw something at some point yesterday and was so looking good and i wished to make a mod from it.
so i bought it ... ( in "linen" dollars^^ from second life market and got rape :'( )
i thought i could use the meshes and put in game making a mod from the pieces....

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/TDE-Victorian-Walled-Garden-Kit/5881596

but got raped :( all this place is kinda a virtual world interface , like a game, you are controling a "toon" and buy some land and build things in your "land". i thought i could buy this set and copy in my folders and "import" in my 3dsMax. not the case  :'(

so i am trying to "recreate" it, as best as i can ...
i am facing some difference that make change everything : game engine cant zoom enough good to see all the details i put in it  :-\ (we really need better zoom^^)
and my texture isnt the same, i wish to put the hand on that texture that person used to create that  ::)

but i will continue to search and continue to create all the pieces to make a set  :-[

EDIT: maybe it abolutely need some kind of AO file to help it to see the details, i dunno.

Tom Sawyer

Looks cool. I cannot see a need of changes. People will love it. You know... fences.  ;D

RedKetchup

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on February 21, 2017, 01:03:21 PM
Looks cool. I cannot see a need of changes. People will love it. You know... fences.  ;D

i just did the baked AO ... 1024x1024... and i dont see much of a change  :-X out of the mod passed from 384kb to almost 10MB lol
i will probably keep it , just will bake it to 512x512 instead.

EDIT: the file droped to 1MB istead of 10^^ with 512x512

elemental

It looks good. You might like to add a subtle fake shadow underneath the rows of bricks that are sticking out, just to help make them more noticeable. Or maybe you've already done that. Hard to tell from the angle in the last pic. But it looks good.  :)

Paeng

Very nice, the little rows and colums sticking out a bit make it much more interesting, visually   :)

So you make this into a city wall?
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

taniu

@RedKetchup thank you, thank you, thank you :) I love all the mods related to food, I do not know why so much hype about 2 +  omelettes  and quiches? If you do not like the old bakery is yet another bakeries that produce other products, and you can select a different set. I personally love this mod
Awesome work, much respect!!

RedKetchup

Quote from: Paeng on February 21, 2017, 02:27:18 PM
Very nice, the little rows and colums sticking out a bit make it much more interesting, visually   :)

So you make this into a city wall?

bah will be a set like the Training Camp palisades :) with long straight, short straight, corners, 3 and 4 ways, end, gate, soft turn, diagonal....

at the player to decide if it is a garden walls (like i intend) or "city walls" :)

Quote from: taniu on February 21, 2017, 02:52:08 PM
@RedKetchup thank you, thank you, thank you :) I love all the mods related to food, I do not know why so much hype about 2 +  omelettes  and quiches? If you do not like the old bakery is yet another bakeries that produce other products, and you can select a different set. I personally love this mod
Awesome work, much respect!!

thanks you. kinda hard to please everyone ^^