News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Red Ketchup - Cheyenne : A future 5000+ pop village.

Started by RedKetchup, August 13, 2014, 11:47:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

oh i forgot the minimap so far (which i wanted to post to show my progression)

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

rkelly17

@RedKetchup, your technique is amazing. One question: I only see a hunter on one of your early screenshots, but I do notice some outlying buildings on the map. Do you use hunters and gatherers? Do you bother with leather (say, from hunters or cows)? Do you use foresters or do you trade for all your logs?

RedKetchup

i have 22 hunter cabins with 2 hunters per cabin in 20 of them, the 2 other cabins have 1 hunter each. so i have a total of 42 hunters.
i have 0 , no gatherer hut at all and i have no , 0 , forester hut at all, neither none of them. all my leather come from my hunters and my 11 cattle pastures. i dont buy any leather from merchants and half of my tailor are doing warm coats from my villagers, and the other half are doing wool coat for selling purpose only.

all my logs are bought except the few logs i can get from footprints of my new building/crops in construction.

rkelly17

Thanks. And am I correct that you normally start on Medium?

RedKetchup

RedKetchup

UPDATE !!!! 2000 Population !!!!!!!

Alright guys, 2000 population !!! Everything is continuing to go very smoothly and steadily :) my food, tools cloths still under control... i opened up my last blacksmiths/woodcutter ON to keep going... still not really lacking of mats, or nothing ... so nice !

i did screenshots of my new zones for the 2000 pop festivities :)

RedKetchup

* * * * * * HALF WAY MARK !!! * * * * * *

2500 pop ! Halfway !

Now the HARDEST ! lol I need to double everything but don't fall lol. i need to NOT shoot myself into my foot ^^

i'm taking that post also to show whats new :)

RedKetchup

i made a screenshot of my minimap resized X300 :)

hmmm not alot space left :(

RedKetchup

UPDATE !!!! 3000 Population !!!!!!!

3000 population now !!! it is coming ! it is coming:) but slowly lol, my computer slowed down alot since i ve hit 2k and terribly since 2.7k. i continue to fill the map, those screenshot show you the most important.

btw, in the north east , since i wont colonize that part before maybe another 5-10 years , and i have tons of unemployment, i decided to use some for apple. if i can cave a 5-10k per year in wait, for 5-10 years, why not.

RedKetchup

* * * * * YAY AWARD !!!!! Firefighter ! * * * * *

;D  ;D  ;D

rkelly17

Congrats, @RedKetchup. You must be very patient. I fired up my 500 farmers town yesterday to run an experiment. It only has 1800 people at this point and runs so slowly that I almost went Luddite on my computer, which is half decent (i5 3570K with 8 Mg of RAM).

RedKetchup

your cpu is better than mine, your cpu is still ranked the best 151th cpu in the world, mine is 330th

Intel Core2 Extreme X9650 @ 3.00GHz it s an unbrided cpu (specially not-locked) and made to be easily be overclocked with a simple prog made by my mainboard ASUS company. but i dont push it at all, just 1 step ahead at 3339MHz. maybe big difference between our cpu is the caches memories included inside the cpu, mine has 12MB which is making it to have alot of snap to execute commands.

RedKetchup

btw, yesterday night i saved game as i ve got 334 nomads asking citizenship... and wait next morning (today) to decide what i ll do .... I just declined it ^^

RedKetchup

3400 :) :)

BTW screenshot #1 : Don't /HUG the orchards lol or you ll get 0 fruits ^^ (need to give a spot so the fruits can drop on the ground ^^)

RedKetchup