News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Forum Challenge #5: Trading Empire

Started by solarscreen, July 14, 2014, 06:22:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irrelevant

Just as a reference point, here's what the 15 Rickettsville TPs have in them right now, just for trading purposes, meaning without scouring the land for every last item that has trade value  ;)

I keep most of the plums in my TPs to prevent my greedy gluttons from stuffing their faces with them before I get a chance to brew them into ale.

rkelly17

Quote from: irrelevant on July 17, 2014, 06:12:47 PM
Just as a reference point, here's what the 15 Rickettsville TPs have in them right now, just for trading purposes, meaning without scouring the land for every last item that has trade value  ;)

I keep most of the plums in my TPs to prevent my greedy gluttons from stuffing their faces with them before I get a chance to brew them into ale.

Too bad you can't export prunes. Then Rickettsville becomes Regularville.

Zephormite

I thought I would post to show this excellent spin move by my trader as he leaves my port.

Zephormite

It appears my people were Demon Worshippers. (Or at least the Cleric was a Demon ;))

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Bobbi

So to win, you can only have things for one group in your trading posts? Like only meat veg grain or only wood stone coal tools clothes? Or is it how many trading post and the most total goods in one of the categories? 'Splain to me.

RedKetchup

also ... are the goods have same 'value' (1 item= 1 item) ? or it will be counted by their 'market value' ( stone=8, firewood=4, apple=1, etc ) ?

btw seems to me we cant put more than 9999 of same item per TP (like 9999 ale which only count for around 30% of TP's capacity) or (like 9999 apple which count only for like 5% lol capacity)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

rkelly17

We need to be very careful in this challenge. Apparently trading gets really depressing.

irrelevant

You'd think with all the exercise those guys get he'd be really happy. Must be all the paperwork.

Bobbi

Hello? Hello? Is anyone going to answer me and @RedKetchup on our questions regarding challenge parameters? For instance, if I choose to do Ale, am I allowed to have firewood?

irrelevant

I think you have to be allowed to trade whatever you like. Just that firewood isn't being judged. But I don't make the rules  ;)

rkelly17

Rather than post long replies here I set up a blog for Antre, my entry for the trade challenge:

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=281.0

solarscreen

Ok, to answer questions posted before:

Value of each item is counted in this contest. If you can stockpile more warm coats or ale or other high value items, the better.

All items can be stored and traded.  This is not a single item contest.  HOWEVER, the categories do specify what you should be trading for that particular empire!

Note: Sorry for my lack of attention the past week. Work has been crazy and I have been working too much and sleeping too little!

Technology - Home Theater - Astronomy - Pyrotechnics

Bobbi

Thank you so much for the clarification. Much appreciated. Did not mean to be impatient. Did not want to get too far along and have an "egg" fiasco.  :'(

solarscreen

Quote from: Bobbi on July 21, 2014, 07:32:37 PM
Thank you so much for the clarification. Much appreciated. Did not mean to be impatient. Did not want to get too far along and have an "egg" fiasco.  :'(

No problem! I understand!
Technology - Home Theater - Astronomy - Pyrotechnics