News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Onion patch?

Started by jerica, February 17, 2021, 09:50:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jerica

It seems silly to me that my bannies can't cultivate onions, especially when I have other ways for them to cultivate other wild foods (DS's mushroom house, Kid's herb and berry patches). It seems to me that bannies would definitely start growing onions in their gardens!

(I know that Red's greenhouses have onions as an option, but I have so much trouble getting the Garden Walls mod to play nice with others. It doesn't seem like it wants to recognize anyone else's fertilizer, even when it's below them on the load list!)

JM

GrowOnions mod allows you to grow onions in the field.
Originally downloaded from blackliquid forums.
Many mods have now disappeared from there, maybe intentionally, maybe not. The contents of these pages are somewhat damaged.
So I hope Kralyerg didn't shoot me when I put it here.

jerica

galensgranny

Gatherer

I've used this mod before. Perhaps it got updated in between but when i used it a couple of years ago it was unbalanced. I remember harvesting ~3000 onions per season on a 12x12 field.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

JM

Yes, this onion mod production is greatly exaggerated. There was also the GrowHerbs mod, which is so low in production, that an ordinary herbalist with less than one quarter of forested space in his circle is better.

There was also GrowPartridge and a few other Grow-SomethingElse, but I don't have them.

Gatherer

I also have GrowMushrooms.
Fiat panis.

katbarf

Can you post the GrowMushrooms mod Gatherer? I have a mod problem lol, gotta catch them all. :D

Gatherer

Fiat panis.

katbarf

kid1293

;D This seems like a fun place.

Here is the Grow Roots mod from CC.