NMT3.1Series: MultiFloors for 1.0.7 version 4 (with corner housing/hostels)

Started by RedKetchup, September 02, 2018, 02:32:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

NMT3.1Series: MultiFloors for 1.0.7 version 4

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=469

NMT3.1Series: MultiFloors for 1.0.7 version 4

For v1.0.7, this is a mod that adds a NMT Multi-Floors Housing Set to your game that will match the textures of your NMT3.0Series Little Housing and your NMT3.0Series CanalSystem mods.

This MultiLevel House set has been extended to 8 different textures. No more upgrade system and directly available from toolbars.

This set also feature the very new 1.0.7 Extended Building requirement provided with 1.0.7 Beta 3 patch. Each floor and each building will require up to 5 materials. I divided them into parts: studs and floor, walls, random, windows and roof. Some of them can ask multiple same material depending the look of the building.

Note: For those new building, you will need a mod (not provided) to allow you to be able to craft glass.(you will still able to buy glass from your nearest trading post merchants^^)

Classic Stones: Will mainly cost stones to build, this MultiLevel will have a heat consumption of 92/96/100.
Old Stones: Will mainly cost stones to build, this MultiLevel will have a heat consumption of 92/96/100.
Red Bricks: Will mainly cost bricks to build, this MultiLevel will have a heat consumption of 106/110/114.
Sand Bricks: Will mainly cost bricks to build, this MultiLevel will have a heat consumption of 106/110/114.
Fire Bricks: Will mainly cost bricks to build, this MultiLevel will have a heat consumption of 100/104/108.
Old Church Stones: Will mainly cost stones to build, this MultiLevel will have a heat consumption of 98/102/106.
Old Chapel Stones: Will mainly cost stones to build, this MultiLevel will have a heat consumption of 98/102/106.
Old Wood: Will mainly cost wood to build, this MultiLevel will have a heat consumption of 72/76/80.

the costs will be different depending if you build a 1st floor , 2nd floor, or 3rd floor. Higher the level will be, more costly it will ask you. Of course this is still an advantage because higher floors take less space on the map since it is overlapping over previous floors, and the heat consumption is better with higher floors to compare with the 1st floor.

Most models have been remade to look exactly like they were looking in NMT2.0 but they will be a bit smaller (4x4+1road to compare with 4x5+1road) and will be significally less high overall than previous models (1-1.5 tile less high). This have been made to fix the disproportion they had.

1st floor has 6 different models which will alternate automatically and/or rotate with "F" key.
2nd floor has 12 different models which will alternate automatically and/or rotate with "F" key.
3rd floor has 12 different models which will alternate automatically and/or rotate with "F" key.

This mod use the Graphic Overlap Technology ™ to imbricate on top of each other floor.
And this mod use the new Bartender's Transparent Glass technology ™. Thanks ALOT to Bartender for his discovery.

*******************************************************************************************

UPDATE !! Version 4

In the update version 4 i added all the Corner Multi-floor Housing / Hostels that have been introduced in RK Editor Choice mod FULL 1.11

The building list contains:

New Corner Buildings:
There is 2 types of new corner buildings : the Corner Housing and the Corner Hostels.

Corner Housing: With costs in line as the regular Multi-story housing, they provide similar family residences, heat efficacity and building costs. each floor are good for a family of 5 (floor 1 and 2) or a family of 6 (floor 3). the heat eff% varies depending material used to build it.

Corner Hostels: Costs are very similar to the housing counter part, but they are visually abit different with awnings. Each floors are temporary good for 3 families of 5 each. So a total of 9 families if you build the complete set on top of each other.

WARNING: This update is NOT Compatible with Old NMT3.0Series: MultiFloors for 1.0.7 Beta 3 and +. Those saves wont be compatible and will require a full new game/map.
This addon is intended to be played with RK Editor Choice LIGHT 1.11 and it is fully included in RK Editor Choice FULL 1.11

Enjoy!
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

galensgranny

It sadly turns out that these corner multi floor houses can't be used without RK EC Full or Lite.  That is disappointing.  Might you someday make them available as a real stand alone, not needing RK EC Full or Lite?Sorry, I was wrong. I must have not done something right at first.  I works great by itself. 

Next time I will check things more carefully before I post something.

RedKetchup

Quote from: galensgranny on September 02, 2018, 09:59:53 PM
It sadly turns out that these corner multi floor houses can't be used without RK EC Full or Lite.  That is disappointing.  Might you someday make them available as a real stand alone, not needing RK EC Full or Lite?

wait wut ?

they fully can be used without RK Ed.
the only thing you need a way to make glasses and lumber which can be from many mods now. is it about that you are angry ?

galensgranny

Then something must have gotten messed up, because when I took out RC ED lite, I didn't see any corner houses.  I am not angry.

embx61

@galensgranny

If start banished and disable RK Ed Choice Lite and then load a save it will load this save with all the mods what this save contained :)
I fell for this a couple of times too that i enabled some mods and then loaded a save but the mods I enabled were not enabled.
After you load a save you can disable RK Ed Choice Lite and reload. This of course depends that you have no stuff from RK Ed Lite build because then it will of course crash.

My first time it crashed when I added NMT Multifloors to my mods but the second time it loaded fine.
I have the RK toolbar with only the RK Multifloor housing as no other of Red's mods are enabled.
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

galensgranny

I was wrong.  I must not have loaded something right, or who knows what.  But, yes indeed, the MultiFloors does show the corner houses with upper levels as a stand alone mod.  No need to RK EC.
Sorry Red, for my posting something wrong.   :-[   

RedKetchup

thats ok :)

if i do a stand alone cause people ask it... it is not at the condition cost of having RK Ed ^^
hehe

Abandoned

@RedKetchup I do not have different colored roofs with this mod or Little Housing, the roofs are all the same dark brown, non of the colored roofs.   ?

RedKetchup

Quote from: Abandoned on January 22, 2019, 02:47:19 PM
@RedKetchup I do not have different colored roofs with this mod or Little Housing, the roofs are all the same dark brown, non of the colored roofs.   ?

??

Abandoned

@RedKetchup  I don't know why but I exited game, restarted and then Multifloors had the different colored roofs as they should be.  :) 

I thought MNT3.0LittleHousing v1.07b also had the colored roofs but I think I am mistaken about that.  I only have dark brown roofs on all 8 houses.  I see there are no roof tiles required.

So, I think all is as it should be now.

RedKetchup

multi floor have different roof texture....
but MNT3.0LittleHousing v1.07b doesnt have different roof

Abandoned

Thanks @RedKetchup , I used Little Houses before but did not remember about the roofs. Multifloors look very nice  :) now it is working okay.  :)

Abandoned

@RedKetchup when building these houses in Misty Meadow I saw a dark line along the left side of the footprint and it remained after the building was completed.  It is more noticeable when there is snow on the ground.

RedKetchup

yeah thanks you for reminding me :) there are some footprint that has something weird. i need to note it in my bucket list to be done before release this last RKEC patch 1.3

Abandoned

:) I did not remember reading anything about that line, so I thought I better mention it.  I am glad it was not just me, like the runaway pigs   ;D  MultiFloor houses are very nice  :) I will enjoy using them again.