News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Kid - Stone House Addon V1.24

Started by kid1293, April 28, 2017, 02:31:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenn

Yes Kidd, your beautiful deco shrubs are one of my favourites -- perhaps the best

DesoPL

I could love see wooden houses for rest of this set, but naah too much work. Still is very fun. :)

kid1293

:) You would like that.
I say no. After all they are stone houses.
I feel like Bilbo Baggins. 'Stretched too thin'
I have a small break from modding right now.

brads3

you can take a break but please please don't forget us and do come back soon. it has not been a good year for that,there are several players and modders we miss already.

kid1293

I hear you.
Sometimes I am so deep into modding I am already lost.  ;) :D
I just don't want it to be a problem for me.
Better have a break and come back.

Kimbolton

Well before you go on vacation I just want to thank you for the incredible work you have been doing. I have been lax in  commenting lately, even when I have ideas, I hope to get more involved though. ( Just what you need, another person throwing ideas at you!  ;D

I love your mods. Please don't stay away too long!

galensgranny

Kimbolton, he's back, and in "wanting to mod again" mode!!  Apparently, Kid just needed one day of break- yahoo for us!!  ;D   I did get a little worried reading Kid's post yesterday when he said he was stretched too thin and needed a break.  Would it be days, weeks, months even ??? ?  But no, just a day!  ;D

See here, we don't need to suffer withdrawal from Kid's mods  --> http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=2096.msg41819#msg41819

Kimbolton

That's great.

Ha! He just can't leave us. :)

RedKetchup

hey !!!

WELCOME BACK !!! @Kimbolton  :)

it is nice we all rely (relay??) us from time to time, allowing to take breaks / animate the boards each at our turns ^^
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

kid1293

Abandoned

Bill the butcher died from eating too many spicy sausages   :D

galensgranny

Kid, would you feel up to making dark gray roof alternatives for the houses, at least just the stand alone houses?  I really need that for a village section I had been working on.  And if it is not too much, would you add one more style of standalone house like one more from your Nordic Housing Mod?  (The size of the houses in your Nordic Housing Mod are my favorite size.) 

kid1293

Hi.
It is too much work updating Stone House Addon right now.
I think it is large as it is...

galensgranny

OK.  Hmm, what about making different wall options for the Nordic Houses, to be similar to the walls of this Stone House Addon?   :)

kid1293

I don't want to work with Nordic Houses. The texturing is from the beginning when I learned to mod.
I have changed method since then. But an update to Stone Houses can be reality in future.
Not now, I am sorry  :(