News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Abandoned - Red Rock Quarry & Beach Resort - Story 32

Started by Abandoned, September 03, 2018, 07:26:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

all other wild food are spawn by flowers. in your forest or you got rid all the flowers that spawn the wild food, or got rid all the grass that spawn the flowers that spawn the wild food. in the gatherer windows, you see everything that trees are spawning, not more , not less.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

brads3

yea,the blacksmith tool mod must be in the RK.that is handy.i am used to CC with iron processing.start with stone tools and improve to better tools as i gain mines.plus i leave the original BS making stone tools as a safety.then even if you are low on some material,you shouldn't run into a tool shortage.

your food #'s are much better than mine.i have way too much fish.the vanilla fisherman is 500+ been as high as 800.but i have very low wild foods.i scrolled the food gather tool and can see there are items the gatherers aren't collecting.it is odd that the foods do highlight and show as foods thou.the prior RK version i had wasn't like this.different gatherers would collect some variety but not this low.more testing i guess.

embx61

You maybe use a lot of other mods what spawn stuff I guess brads.

The more stuff is spawn the less overall is spawned I think.
And if a lot of trees/grass/flowers what are the mothers of the spawned resources are taken away because of harvesting and/or more fill up space with buildings it will get less too.
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

brads3

yes and no.the more different items the less of each.but then i should have more items just low #'s for each.as it is i have low totals with maybe 3 items in the gatherer list.what is strange is i  upgraded the pine and RK both,but didn't have issues in past games.items that a gatherer didn't collect wouldn't collect from the food gather tool either before.if the items were conflicted from 1 mod to another ,you would expect the foods not to be collected from the gather wild food tool.

mod order is so critical lately.a 3rd mod can impact 2 others sometimes as well.i fixed several issues from the maps before.went to play and poof different weirdness.

took the pine and wagon ho mods out,retest. gathers are better but still lower than past games and fishing is more normal.

Abandoned

The forester gathered flowers and thatch to plant trees, now area is all trees and tree spawned foods.  Flowers, thatch, and flower spawned wild foods are no longer in those areas.  They are still on other areas of the map and can be collected with gathering tool or by another gatherer if built there.  :)

RedKetchup

which mean maybe gatherers arent at their max now if placed in middle of a forester zone :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .