News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

BETA: New Medieval Town : v0.4 with Cathedral Wonder

Started by RedKetchup, February 26, 2015, 05:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gordon Dry

Thanks, now I see that it also conflicts with
http://colonialcharter.com/index.php/forum/fountain-archive/307-fountain-mod-colonial-charter-version
Fountain Mod - Colonial Charter Version
which is not based on the newest fountain mod but 2 months 1 week old.

When I want to check what's incompatible I get this UI bug that I only see dots but no entries in the list.

I guess this bug depends on the game itself, some arrays too small or like.

Edit:

My question  ;D

Load order?

Edit 2:

Hmm. Actually it's not clear if The Fountain Mod for CC is based on 1.54 or 1.541 ... ??

And soon the confusion will get greater because of
https://www.facebook.com/TheFountainMod/photos/a.793285700727908.1073741828.789958311060647/842078002515344/?type=1
and
https://www.facebook.com/TheFountainMod/posts/834758099914001

Gordon Dry

Started a quick test game with debugging tools to build up a mine and both blacksmiths, the vanilla one to be upgraded.
I checked if they both produce steel tools.
They did.

It worked with this list:

Quoteccandmore=0
MrFlopsiesStoneBridge=1
TradingFix=2
TradersAcceptAll=3
SpecializedTradingPorts=4
beautifulworld=5
MultipleStarts=6
roadbound=7
tighterroadsextended=8
BusyLaborersVersion2ByDarkbibou=9
Canal=10
Wildlife=11
newmedievaltown=12 (the version you gave me here: http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=786.msg13400#msg13400)
fountain=13
endiadika6CoalasMaterial=14 (v2.5 http://banishedinfo.com/mods/download/279-Coal-as-Material-Colonial-Charter-mod/6653)
ColonialCharterEAGerman=15
elfSmallerVendors=16
LessFog=17
AllTheProfessions=18
SeasonFX=19
flatten=20
endiadika6ImmigrationPhase1=21
SJGL_Stacked_Houses=22
vBetterRainSound=23
DeleteQuarryandMine=24
mountainfield=25
GrowHerbs=26
betterharvesting=27
AlternativeCursor=28
oneyearisoneyear=29
XP-Schools=30
BetterStatusIcons=31
BobbiDoctorHouse=32
chapelimp=33
JapaneseShrine=34
localshop=35
NeckcenMarkart2=36
quieterlivestock=37
smallwell=38
tombstone=39
college=40
library=41
Cathedral=42
littlehouse=43
Wooden_signs=44

Edit:

Darn!
Somebody should code a tool to export the registry values of [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Shining Rock Software LLC\Banished], then create a text list like I did, listing the mods in correct order.
It should also have an option to only list the mods that are existing in the WinData folder, because in the registry are all the mods listed that have ever been installed and are long deleted.
I do this cleaning up manually, when I decide to throw a mod away then I also delete the two entries for ModEnabled and ModIndex by hand.

For this above list I had to export the .reg, use a text editor to delete everything unnecessary and sort it.

This sucks.

And to create a picture like http://i.imgur.com/FwS6As8.jpg in http://colonialcharter.com/index.php/forum/help-support/229-mod-compatibility#792 is hard, because it seems he did several screenshots and puzzled them together.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Gordon Dry on March 01, 2015, 02:10:58 AM

Edit:

My question  ;D

Load order?

like i said above (you asked above or below ^^) put mine first. i anyways doesnt damage any other mods :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Rayden

@Gordon Dry - By your picture I can see a lot of unnecessary mods, some are already included on CC:EA others like Traders Accept All and Easy Trading it clearly says on the website by the author that if you use one you don't need the other, and some that are not compatible with CC:EA. Also the load order are very important as I had the same problem you had. No coal to make steel tools available even when I had a mine producing it, as even when I loaded the CoalAsMaterial, I managed to produce coal but the blacksmith and RK Monastery could not use it. After speaking with RK I deleted that CoalAsMaterial mod and change the load order to NM Town and LittleColourfulHouses first along with some other small mods that had indication to load above CC:EA and things now work how it should.

Gordon Dry

Quote from: RedKetchup on March 01, 2015, 06:18:28 AM
Quote from: Gordon Dry on March 01, 2015, 02:10:58 AM

Edit:

My question  ;D

Load order?

like i said above (you asked above or below ^^) put mine first. i anyways doesnt damage any other mods :)

Sorry, in that case I asked for the load order above or below The Fountain Mod (CC)

Gordon Dry

Quote from: Rayden on March 01, 2015, 07:59:22 AM
@Gordon Dry - By your picture I can see a lot of unnecessary mods, some are already included on CC:EA others like Traders Accept All and Easy Trading it clearly says on the website by the author that if you use one you don't need the other, and some that are not compatible with CC:EA. Also the load order are very important as I had the same problem you had. No coal to make steel tools available even when I had a mine producing it, as even when I loaded the CoalAsMaterial, I managed to produce coal but the blacksmith and RK Monastery could not use it. After speaking with RK I deleted that CoalAsMaterial mod and change the load order to NM Town and LittleColourfulHouses first along with some other small mods that had indication to load above CC:EA and things now work how it should.

That was an example from the Colonial Charter site.

These are not my mods!!

Gordon Dry

Finally!

I created a batch script to create a text file with a sorted list of mods in it.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=790.0

RedKetchup

put my NewMedievalTown very first on the list, the first mod you will load.

@Gordon Dry question: when you talk about vanilla BS.... when you build it, is there an icon to upgrade it to something higher ?

Gordon Dry

Quote from: RedKetchup on March 01, 2015, 08:48:51 AMabout vanilla BS.... when you build it, is there an icon to upgrade it to something higher ?

yes.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Gordon Dry on March 01, 2015, 08:57:59 AM
Quote from: RedKetchup on March 01, 2015, 08:48:51 AMabout vanilla BS.... when you build it, is there an icon to upgrade it to something higher ?

yes.

this is NOT the vanilla blacksmith :) it is a modified one by CC:EA mod ^^ and this is why it can maybe work with his coalasmeterial mod.
but the real vanilla BS cant work.

assobanana76

Red forgive me!!  :'(
I think with the next post I will make you piss off!  ;D
I proceed????  ::)
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

assobanana76

can't wait!!  :-\
at 12:00 I will escape to publish them!!  ;D
forgive me, Red!  :'(
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

assobanana76

Red forgime me!!  :'(
I know .. you hate when players do use the "wrong" of your mod!
but I could not resist !!  ;D
I did everything quickly so be magnanimous if you find some small mistake!

here is the "condominium estuary" and "mini-suq" !!

assobanana76

maybe it's the fault of the fact that I use the old version but I found these little flaws ..
or from the fact that I make a wrong use of the mod!  ;D

RedKetchup

Quote from: assobanana76 on March 02, 2015, 03:08:03 AM
maybe it's the fault of the fact that I use the old version but I found these little flaws ..
or from the fact that I make a wrong use of the mod!  ;D

LOL

yeah. 1 st arrow: under and beneath the 3rd floor of the house: it is normal. really not intented to be build over a river and specially have the 3 rd floor hanging in the air :S

the 2 next arrows : the windows that end directly half way of the next house roof : i need to fix that. i ll do when i ll do all the 2nd floor models.