News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Modding Can Be Fun: The Insanity of It All

Started by rkelly17, September 16, 2014, 02:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rkelly17

The back story is that this particular group of banished citizens were banished from Ethiopia but instead of carving churches out of rock under ground level, they decided to carve out a hole in the rock to build their hospital, which they access through a longish tunnel. One would think you have to be really, really sick to make such a trek, but, no, they still idle around their hospital in a hole!  ::) Apparently though, little Jayce didn't find the aesthetics of the hole in the rock pleasing because right after this picture was taken she went inside the hospital to idle. I wish she was the only one.

Seriously, my next map I'm using @RedKetchup's hospital mod, even if he did write it for @Bobbi.

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Bobbi

I am very happy with my personal mod, and very happy to share the joy of no idling in the hospital.

irrelevant

rkelly17

Bobbi

I think using the no idling mod would be easier, but that might help passersby with the contagion. Unless they can walk under water like the deer.  ;D

RedKetchup

but it is not even cute, it s even very ugly LOL

rkelly17

Quote from: Bobbi on September 18, 2014, 09:28:38 AM
I think using the no idling mod would be easier, but that might help passersby with the contagion. Unless they can walk under water like the deer.  ;D

Actually I am using the no idling mod. Both belt and suspenders, as they say. No need taking chances.

Quote from: RedKetchup on September 18, 2014, 09:59:33 AM
but it is not even cute, it s even very ugly LOL

Of course it's ugly. It is supposed to be ugly.  ;D

@RedKetchup while you are at your decorative mods, maybe you could make a string of buoys with a skull and cross bones sign on them for me to string around this island.  ;D  ;D

Seriously, the one drawback to the terrain leveling mod is that it leaves the original coloring and texture in place. Leveled mountains always look like the mountains until you build something that has its own texture. I guess that this is what the lake bottoms look like.

As I look at this, if you had a nice big lake that connected to the river you could do an interesting harbor with breakwaters and wharves for the TPs to be built on. Could get a serious industrial look going.

RedKetchup