News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RedKetchup : Lucky Seven v:2.0

Started by RedKetchup, July 02, 2014, 09:26:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

These are the screenshots of Lucky Seven City v2.0.0 so far, as promised :)

Left side (West) and right side (East)

center and also from another point of view.

edit: Looks like on last screenshot, nomads are coming ! hehe they are following the big stone road.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

Hell ya ! The merchants are generous this time !
69 family in 42 houses.... time to expand !

irrelevant

RedKetchup

hehehe :)  ;D  ;D  ;D

now i need to take a good hour and plan what i ll do next. Where i am going to expand ? How i ll do it ? How big will be next district ? i need to keep same ... philosophy, same optic (are these words ok in English and explain well my mind?).

a sure thing, i need to extand 'outside' my gatherer farming circle zones.

irrelevant

"Philosophy" is good; but for "optic" we would just say, the same "look."

RedKetchup

ya right 'look' then or ..... 'pattern' ? or 'structure' ?

so..... there is what i decided for 1st expansion. an already almost cleared little pininsula to the Northwest (north of my TPs).

i've placed : 1 market , 2x6 houses + 3 more (30 workers), 3 gatherers buildings of 2 workers each (6), 2 little crops of 2 workers each (4) - one grain and one veg, 3 foresters buildings of 2 workers each (6) (4 at start to plant fast), a blacksmith(1), a woodcutter(1), a school(1), 2 little stockpile (cause not alot of space), a main road to get there and many bridges for further expansions, a tavern(1) at crossroad. Whats left of workers can maybe work at the mine which is also near. the market can hold 2-3 jobs maybe 4.

edit: oh and a tunnel to get back to the gatherer/forester buildings (other side of mountain) in case they choose to serve the peninsula instead of main town.

what you think about it ?

irrelevant

You're putting Gatherers' huts out there? What will they be gathering?  ;)

RedKetchup

only half of gatherer crews , 50% of workers (2 on4) and 50% of farming lands... i dunno gonna try it. but 3 huts (6 total workers) to cover all the zone around.

lets put 10X and PLAY! :)

RedKetchup

i will comeback later and check the numbers... i ll make a screenshot when i ll have stats to show you.

now i need another zone. gonna check where i m going now and check how i ll design it :)

irrelevant

That's great, very creative. You should check to see whether you have herbs growing. If you do you should fit an herbalist in there somewhere.

RedKetchup

i just planned my next zone. it will be a big double zone (with 2 markets) like my old town. since i dont have a big mountain in middle.... i ll use that space to put the crops there and i ll use that part of space (crops) to put some fruit and nuts for people. it has a design very similar to the other one: gatherers and foresters at each corners, barns behind each pack of houses, same amounts of houses....

oh i forgot the churches and graveyards. i'll put them later when i ll figure out where ^^

PS.: gah i cant imagine how i could forgot to take a creenshot becore i click 10X play /shrug

RedKetchup

Lets see how it goes :) i took 4 screenshot while everyone were working very very hard to clean that up :) ^^ Merchants arent cooperating, i ve got like 6 food boat in a row plus 2 of seeds only :(  ( i really need stones and irons ). the good part is, all buildings in there have their counterpart of wood ^^

it reminds me again another football park ^^ hehe

RedKetchup

Year 31: lets go back to my other expansion and lets see the numbers :

Gatherer hut #1 : 2 workers
This year => Last year

Roots  :154 => 198
Onions:198 => 242
Berries:176 => 132
Shroom:264=> 110
----------------------
total: 792 => 682

Gatherer hut #2 : 2 workers
This year => Last year

Shroom:198 => 330
Roots  : 154 => 286
Onions: 220=> 154
Berries: 154 => 198
------------------------
total : 726 => 968

Gatherer hut #3 : 2 workers
This year => Last year

Berries: 220 => 220
Shroom: 110 => 110
Onions: 242 => 154
Roots  : 220 => 132
---------------------------
total : 792 => 616

This year these 6 gatherers(3x2) gave me 2310. and last year 2266 food. so not that bad ... loosing like 40% (an hut with 4 workers give around 2k, i should have got 3k for 6 workers...)

the 2 crops gave me 755 / 756 food for this year. i dont have the numbers of the other year (year shift over) so just under the 4k food total per year (for 30 workers living there + children) ill try to put a good hut the other side of one of the bridge (if i really need).

RedKetchup

it still look very nice :) if i would be a Citizen..... i would like to live there  ;D  ;D  ;D

irrelevant

Yes, it looks like a great place to live!