News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

DS Small Village v1.1

Started by Discrepancy, September 16, 2016, 06:17:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Discrepancy

Currently the complete mod: DSSmallVillage.pkm v1.1 is not supported.

To download the latest version, you must download and enable the following 4 mods:
DS Small Village: Production    -  v1.0.1   -   (11 Jan 2018)
DS Small Village: Homes    -  v1.3.2   -   (15 Dec 2017)
DS Small Village: Services    -  v1.1.2   -   (14 Jan 2018)
DS Small Village: Storage    -  v1.2.2   -   (15 Dec 2017)

The Jetties and Bridges have been made into another separate mod:
DS Jetty & Bridge    -  v2.0   -   (5 Apr 2018)

The Stone Bridge has also been made into a separate mod:
DS Stone Bridge    -  v1.2   -   (5 Feb 2018)

DS Small Village  v1.1

UPDATED:  v1.1  -  25-Sep-2016

Download Here

A small village: markets and homes, storage barns and cellars, bridges and jetty docks, beekeeping and mead brewing, a blacksmith and firewood yard, a chapel and cemetery, and village wells.

what is included?

• 4, 5 & 6 occupant homes (10 variants)
  • Cellars (2 variants), Barns (small and large), Warehouses (edibles, goods & general)
  • Farmer's Market (all food and edibles, health)
  • Goods Market (fuel, tools, clothes, textiles, wood, iron, stone, coal)
  • Firewood Yard (1-2 woodcutters)(2 variants)
  • Blacksmith
  • Bee Shelter / Apiary (2 variants)
  • Mead Brewer
  • Village Wells (3 variants)
  • Village Chapel
  • Village Cemetery
  • Modular Bridges: Drawbridge (2 variants), 3x1 & 4x1 Arch Bridges
  • Modular Jetty/Dock pieces, lots of variants

Adds resources:
  • Honey (Edible | Fruit) - value 1
  • Comb Honey (Edible | Fruit | Protein) - value 3
  • Royal Jelly (Health | Protein | Edible) - value 8
  • Mead (Alcohol) - value 8
  • Mulled Mead (Alcohol) - value 15

This will conflict with Apiary mods, CC and NMT (and any other mod that adds the honey resource), though all can be used together.
Put DSSmallVillage on top for new honey resource model. Uses same template file as Shining Rock Apiary Example.

Installation:
Download 'DS Small Village v1.0' from above
This will be a .zip file (11.1mb), Right-Click, Extract all.
Place the 'DSSmallVllage.pkm' file inside your Banished WinData folder.
Enable the mod in the main menu or inside the game.

Change Log:

v1.1 - 25092016 ---- MEGA download link: https://mega.nz/#!yAUXiKDQ!N9rl19V4naC49xsyL2jFbXmsOq7osQ1fWWC5SEf6lJA
added:
Alternative Bee Shelter that allows choice of production.
fixed/changed:
Added Herb/Health limit UI to Bee Shelters.
Removed the Edible & Protein flag from 'Royal Jelly' (now only herb/health).
Changed the pathType of the bridges from 'Immovable' to 'Bridge'.

v1.0 - 16092016 ---- MEGA download link: https://mega.nz/#!zAtXyIyY!QRu2Qb8i0UC47mu-C5scdN80oFOqKVe5YPYygoCfndo
initial release.

DS Small Village, a mod by Discrepancy

-- string-table download for translations: v1_stringtable

Discrepancy

Small Village Homes,
The two homes on the left can be built from the menu, once built they can be upgraded via their respective UI boxes to the home on the right, extending occupancy from 4 to 5.
3x3 footprint (3x2+road), volumeLimit = 600 (upgrade=900), storageFlags = Edible | WoodFuel, temperatureForFuel = 45.0, fuelPerResource = 70.0;

Village Homes,
All homes can be built from the menu, occupancy of 5.
3x4 footprint (3x3+road), volumeLimit = 900, storageFlags = Edible | WoodFuel, temperatureForFuel = 45.0, fuelPerResource = 70.0;

Village Townhouses,
All homes can be built from the menu, occupancy of 6.
2x4 footprint (2x3+road), volumeLimit = 900, storageFlags = Edible | WoodFuel, temperatureForFuel = 45.0, fuelPerResource = 70.0;

Village Storage,
All storage are normal functioning storage barns, some with different storage restrictions (see picture above).
Footprint sizes: Cellars = 1x2 (1x1+road), Small Barn = 3x3 (3x2+road), Village Barn = 4x6 (4x5+road), Edible/Goods Narrow Warehouses = 1x4 (1x3+road), General Warehouse = 3x4 (3x3+road)

Markets,
both have a 8x8 footprint (road placements are both different), each employs 1-10 Vendors, both give happiness from supply of goods, radius 30

Firewood Yard
3x3 footprint (3x2+road), produces Firewood from 1 log, workTime = 4.0, employs 1-2 Woodcutters
Blacksmith
4x4 footprint (4x4**road is positioned internally), produces Iron Tools from 1 log + 1 iron or Steel Tools from 1 log + 1 iron + 1 coal, workRequired = 5, workTime = 4.0, employs 1-2 Blacksmiths

Bee Shelters
4x2 footprint (4x1+road), produces randomly Honey, Comb Honey and Royal Jelly, workRequired = 21, workTime = 4.0, employs 1 Beekeeper
Honey: CreateCount(uneducated/educated) = 25/32, weight = 1, createChance = 1, flags = Edible | Fruit, value = 1
Comb Honey: CreateCount = 1/3, weight = 2, createChance = 0.5, flags = Edible | Fruit | Protein, value = 3
Royal Jelly: CreateCount = 0/1, weight = 1, createChance = 0.2, flags = Health | Protein | Edible, value = 8

Mead Brewer (150 capacity) brews and serves Mead and Mulled Mead
3x3 footprint (3x2+road), produces Mead from 30 Honey or Mulled Mead from 1 Mead + 1 Herb, workRequired = 13, workTime = 4.0, employs 1 Brewer
Mead: CreateCount(uneducated/educated) = 7/10, weight = 1, createChance = 1, flags = Alcohol, value = 8
Mulled Mead: CreateCount = 1/1, weight = 1, createChance = 1, flags = Alcohol, value = 15

Village Chapel
4x7 footprint, gives spiritual happiness to 80 citizens, radius of 20, employs 1 Cleric, citizens will idle around building.
Village Cemetery
min7x7 - max20x20 footprint, gives spiritual happiness to citizens, radius of 30, citizens will idle in cemetery.
**tombstone behavior and models are vanilla banished, this may change in possible future releases.
Village Wells
1x1 footprint, gives safety happiness to citizens, radius of 20, citizens will idle around well. citizens will use wells in case of nearby fire.

Gatherer

There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

RedKetchup

wow !!! thats a fantastic job !!!!
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Nilla

Very, very nice

Are all houses buildable from the start or must they be upgraded (there are some things about upgrade on the pictures, I don´t understand)

brads3

can we get the wharehouse in a single story? how bout a picnic area for some salads? am glad to see u did put all these mods together.i usually wait before loading some of the new mods,cause when tested ppl find problems that need fixed. what u have done is a good way,build and design,wait to see results,add changews,and then launch a package mod with bunches of goodies.:)

Paeng

[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

Pangaea

This looks wonderful, you have done a marvellous job :)

Gatherer

I hope you don't mind Mr. @RedKetchup  that I'm putting this mod above NMT because of the new apiary buildings?
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Tom Sawyer

Really a great edition. Your details are inspiring.

brads3

can i suggest that the back triangle part or pointed part of the cellar b squared off so that it would butt up tight against your houeses? way it sits now it pushes out from the house bout half a tile. i do like those markets. the goods market will b very useful.i also take back my comment on the single story wharehouse since it has no vendor. some mods do have 1 to regulate the amount of goods in and also to distribute to workers.

kid1293

Discrepancy

Thanks for all the comments  :)

Quote from: Nilla on September 16, 2016, 10:54:51 AM
Are all houses buildable from the start or must they be upgraded (there are some things about upgrade on the pictures, I don´t understand)

Only the Small Village Homes will upgrade - there are 2 versions you can build straight away (on left in picture), they will upgrade to the house on the right, which allows 5 occupants.

Also upgrade-able is the 4x1 Arch Bridge - build the bridge and then click on it to bring up the UI box, click the fishing icon to upgrade to a fishing spot, as shown in kid1293's excellent screenshot.

Quote from: brads3 on September 16, 2016, 11:36:32 AM
can we get the wharehouse in a single story? how bout a picnic area for some salads?
Quote from: brads3 on September 16, 2016, 02:23:12 PM
can i suggest that the back triangle part or pointed part of the cellar b squared off so that it would butt up tight against your houeses? way it sits now it pushes out from the house bout half a tile. i do like those markets. the goods market will b very useful.i also take back my comment on the single story wharehouse since it has no vendor. some mods do have 1 to regulate the amount of goods in and also to distribute to workers.

First up, all of the cellars, barns & warehouses are all normal storage buildings.
The cellars should be fine to use, they mostly will only work on rear of buildings, or those that sit close to the edge of the tile. I made the pointed rear on one f-key variant to slightly fill the gap between if sitting too far from a building. Is it not working?
Picnic area... I thought of some more decorations like tables and a few other things.. they might come in v2 if there is a v2 ;)

Quote from: Gatherer on September 16, 2016, 01:20:32 PM
I hope you don't mind Mr. RedKetchup  that I'm putting this mod above NMT because of the new apiary buildings?

This mod will not replace any apiary buildings, only the actual honey resource (3d model, menu image, etc), I used the same outputs and production stats in the honey template file part of the modkit, so if Redkethup (or CC) used the same file there should be no change in production from any of the apiaries you may have.

Thanks to kid1293 for all the testing, suggestions and help :)

jmababa

Is this Mega Mod compatible also your DS Wagon Vendor is not compatible with mega mod will release bugs in Mega mod plzz fix Wagon vendor love using it but can't in Mega mod

Discrepancy

Quote from: jmababa on September 16, 2016, 04:48:23 PM
Is this Mega Mod compatible also your DS Wagon Vendor is not compatible with mega mod will release bugs in Mega mod plzz fix Wagon vendor love using it but can't in Mega mod

As far as I am aware, the DS Wagon Vendor should already be a part of the mega mod, so you don't need my mod enabled.

Sorry, I'm not sure if it is compatible with mega mod, but I would guess it would be as this mod has its own main toolbar icon (int _sortPriority = 297), between tools & housing.

I have sent the files to kralyerg, and this mod may also be included in future mega mod updates.