News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Red's new Work In Progress (2) thread

Started by RedKetchup, July 02, 2018, 04:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abandoned

Wow, I am hoping these decorative trees and shrubs will be available in a stand alone mod.  :)  They look great.

RedKetchup

i just did a test....

can anyone see what i did ?
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

taniu

@RedKetchup :D Great 8)I personally like the green surroundings - then I feel joy in my heart. Cheers!

RedKetchup

i was adding a Little Chapel at last minutes.....

THANKS to @embx61  for the his mesh of a Little Chapel :) it was perfect for my needs :)

there will be 2 versions : one wood and one stone
Wood : 4 colors of 24 wood + 54 lumber. 4x7, 100 citizens.
Stone : 2 colors of 24 wood + 54 stones. 4x7, 100 citizens.

Trizeropz

Hey red, why is it that the grass and bushes in your pictures are so dark? Is it from your/a mod or are there shaders available for banished?

taniu

@Trizeropz  ;)Red works on darker views. Red add darker posture buildings to Vanilla. I personally play additional mods "Lush & Green v1.1 @ Voeille WOB http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=432 - is the green landscape

taniu

@RedKetchup  ;D Thank you so much for creating such a beautiful mod, I have great respect for your hard work, which you have devoted to him - I like everything, the buildings are great, carefully polished, the landscape is also very nice - though a bit dark. I personally can not wait to you release it  - are constantly testing and switching on older mods and rely on RKCH v1.0 light - I have questions
1. Can you add a larger pasture, eg 30x30 ? - of course, leave the older pasture 20x20.
2 I once mentioned the separate mods - animal breeding, and especially about "Longhorn Cows" and "Goats" - is it possible?
3. Can you add a donkey - and salami to this set? but this is just my dream and maybe I can push through this topic, of course, with the help of Troy?
4. Is it possible to create a separate mod, e.g. NMT3.0: Pasture? we have mods NMT3.0: Crops and NMT3.0: Orchards?
Cheers!

elemental

I like your pine trees. I've never really liked the vanilla pines. They look too cartoonish.

RedKetchup

Quote from: taniu on August 29, 2018, 02:14:35 AM
1. Can you add a larger pasture, eg 30x30 ? - of course, leave the older pasture 20x20.

the pasture are already 30x30 since 1.0. the regular pasture is 30x30, the fenceless pasture is also 30x30 no mountain limit.

3. Can you add a donkey - and salami to this set? but this is just my dream and maybe I can push through this topic, of course, with the help of Troy?

unfortunatly i cannot put orders on animals, Troy has gone away from Banished since very long time, but gave me his work before it gets lost and wasted for nothing.

2 I once mentioned the separate mods - animal breeding, and especially about "Longhorn Cows" and "Goats" - is it possible?
4. Is it possible to create a separate mod, e.g. NMT3.0: Pasture? we have mods NMT3.0: Crops and NMT3.0: Orchards?
Cheers!

yeah you are right, i should do a NMT3.0: Pasture...  one of these days.

RedKetchup

Quote from: elemental on August 29, 2018, 03:28:44 AM
I like your pine trees. I've never really liked the vanilla pines. They look too cartoonish.

exactly same here. the meshes would need to be edited but we dont have access to it.

brads3

RED,do you plan to bring the hand washing stations back?

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on August 29, 2018, 07:16:38 AM
RED,do you plan to bring the hand washing stations back?

washing places ?

RedKetchup

the 2 Little Chapels are in game now :)

Wood : 4 colors of 24 wood + 54 lumber. 4x7, 100 citizens.
Stone : 2 colors of 24 wood + 54 stones. 4x7, 100 citizens.

THANKS AGAIN to @embx61  for the awesome mesh :)

brads3

there is a lot of variety to those churches.glad to see a rustic wood and stone are in that set.yes,the medieval washing places.

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on August 29, 2018, 09:14:04 AM
there is a lot of variety to those churches.glad to see a rustic wood and stone are in that set.yes,the medieval washing places.

sure thing!! when ? i dunno