News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Red's new Work In Progress (2) thread

Started by RedKetchup, July 02, 2018, 04:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

I am gonna upload a FULL 1.11 Patch and a LIGHT 1.11 Patch in an hour with NMT Little housing 2 and the few bugs fixed.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

galensgranny

Quotemaybe what i will do, is add the multi level corner housing/hostel to the existent Multi lvl mod. and put corner business as a stand alone.
would it be good for you ?
That is a great idea!  Many people will love to use your updated corner housing and the new corner business, so yes, do that.  It would be very good for me too.

RedKetchup

RK Editor Choice FULL 1.11 Bugfixes:

Fixed issue with the Corner Tailor building and fixed issue with the Cathedral textures.
Hopefully fixes all possible crashes that happended lately.
ADDED: NMT Little Housing 2 mod.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=466

Please redownload now !
Sorry >< and Enjoy!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RK Editor Choice LIGHT 1.11 Bugfixes:
Fixed issue with the Corner Tailor building and fixed issue with the Cathedral textures.
Hopefully fixes all possible crashes that happended lately.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=467

Please redownload now !
Sorry >< and Enjoy!!

brads3

Quote from: RedKetchup on July 25, 2018, 01:43:24 PM
@taniu  flowers are beautiful and you need those. they make spawn equal or more food than the trees.

the trees spawn mushrooms, onion, roots, blueberries and herbs (and deadwood)
the flowers spawn strawberries, raspberries, mulberries, blackberries, cranberries and bird nests. (and now seedlings)
the grass spawns the flowers.

plus with flowers, you can make a very good trade with parfume.

@kralyerg i am talking with him almost everyday... gonna ask him and see what we can do.

RED,i keep thinking you mentioned more tweaking to the plants' spawning. this is the only post i can find. did you tweak them more?

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on September 01, 2018, 11:22:14 AM

RED,i keep thinking you mentioned more tweaking to the plants' spawning. this is the only post i can find. did you tweak them more?

not lately, not since 1.0
the only thing i did, i added Seedlings has a new spawn from flowers, thats all.

Abandoned

How do you collect the things that are spawned by the flowers?  By collecting the flowers?

I have collected wild foods and deadwood and ores.

RedKetchup

the flowers and seedlings are collected by florist or by the Collect Flowers & Herbs tool
The wild food and the deadwood are collected by the gatherers or the Collect Wild Food tool
The grass is collected by the fodder farmers or by the Collect Grass tool

Abandoned

Thanks Red, I guess the only thing I missed getting was the seedlings  :)
I got fertilizer from the pig pasture  :)

RedKetchup

oh BTW ... post scriptum :  ;D

i changed the recipe for the perfume. it require now 1 glassware + 8 flowers + 2 water to make 6-8 perfume. if inside a 1.0 save you already built a perfumery, you will probably have to destroy and rebuild the perfumery to allow it to be able to store glassware.

brads3

can we get a new start option? swap the fodder grass to the thatch texture but the game still uses it as fodder.leave the fodder hut to plant fodder.drop flowers to 25%,drop start trees to 50%<would this work to override any mod above like the pine mod?> ,but leave the log output per tree as is,drop the high temps of all 4 seasons by 10-20% all on a double A&E start,so 4 adults,2 couples, with children. maybe with 1 seed or orchard and 5 animals of 1 type. but leave everything else in the RK as is.

double A&E with 50% less trees,harsher climate,and different grass?

RedKetchup

?? ?? ?? ??

and what you mean by " swap the fodder grass to the thatch texture " ? thats the same thing.

brads3

the originla thatch grass yexture but without changing the  function as the fodder does now

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on September 08, 2018, 08:51:36 AM
the originla thatch grass yexture but without changing the  function as the fodder does now

but it has the original thatch texture grass. just a bit smaller at it was at first release. although , the resource itself was a pile of yellow grass and now it is rollup attached bundle.

brads3

i don't mean to confuse you the grass texture the nat div had before yu swapped it to the fodder grass textureit was shorter and darker clumps of grass.

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on September 08, 2018, 12:54:01 PM
i don't mean to confuse you the grass texture the nat div had before yu swapped it to the fodder grass textureit was shorter and darker clumps of grass.

euh... not sure .... i didnt ever particuly liked it this grass.... but ....
whats about as variant with mine ? because i dont know if i can ask to spawn those in certain maps and not spawn the other.