Main Menu

Red's new Work In Progress (2) thread

Started by RedKetchup, July 02, 2018, 04:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

kid1293

:) You are really making something new, nice and needed! Thank you! :)

brads3

the TP is working fine it was just slow to get the whiskey stocked.the maple whiskey and cider are both set to luxury.

i do wish we had another texture option for the covered piles and the market set.maybe another modder will be kind to help add those.

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on November 05, 2018, 08:32:10 AM
the TP is working fine it was just slow to get the whiskey stocked.the maple whiskey and cider are both set to luxury.

i do wish we had another texture option for the covered piles and the market set.maybe another modder will be kind to help add those.

anyway, i did changed the alcohol storage in the tavern to 8000 weight.

brads3

my bannies say the town smells funny. 2 pastures, a pig and cattle, about 15x20 are stocking fertilizer faster than 3 greenhouses can use.

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on November 05, 2018, 09:27:06 AM
my bannies say the town smells funny. 2 pastures, a pig and cattle, about 15x20 are stocking fertilizer faster than 3 greenhouses can use.

sweet, build 3 more greenhouses then :)

brads3

LOL i did build a 4th. so far only 1 operating well. the 2 pastures are producing about 600 fertilizer total.

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on November 05, 2018, 09:49:02 AM
LOL i did build a 4th. so far only 1 operating well. the 2 pastures are producing about 600 fertilizer total.

i did added more time between drops from animals....
i just changed from 4-6 fertilizer to 3-5 per drop.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: RedKetchup on November 05, 2018, 03:18:07 AM
so @Tom Sawyer , these numbers work super fine ?

The numbers set default happiness down to 60% and it works, yes. Of course, this alone doesn't make a working happiness system. More things were necessary like rebalancing alcohol and circles, making new buildings to cover all aspects and so on.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on November 05, 2018, 12:43:50 PM
Quote from: RedKetchup on November 05, 2018, 03:18:07 AM
so @Tom Sawyer , these numbers work super fine ?

The numbers set default happiness down to 60% and it works, yes. Of course, this alone doesn't make a working happiness system. More things were necessary like rebalancing alcohol and circles, making new buildings to cover all aspects and so on.

of course

RedKetchup

NMT Docks: Watercress Farm :)

so rice = grain, cranberries = fruit, seafoods = proteins, watercress is vegetable :)

1st screenshot, the 2nd = with little white flowers bigger, and the 3rd screen = in winter
4th screen = numbers for 3 workers. always related to the workers willingness to work ^^

RedKetchup

NMT Docks : Storage Barn and NMT Docks : Tiny Barn are made :)

4x6 tiles 48 logs cost. good for 8000 weight.
2x3 tiles 18 logs cost. good for 2000 weight.

brads3

i found something today. pastures not being used can produce fertilizer without animals or workers.i had a holding pen set to pigs and it gave 40 fertilizer.i set it to milk cows to see if it fixes that.

RedKetchup

if there is something.... it is a bug from the game
nothing i can do. i copied the sheep template, replaced the models, and drop milk or fertilizer instead ^^

there is no bug in my files

if it does it with fertilizer, should do it with eggs and wool

elemental

I noticed something a bit strange with your standalone animals. I have four pastures: 12 ducks, 18 pigs, 12 sheep, 17 goats. The ducks produce a LOT more meat per year than all the others.

Duck meat: 2800
Pork: 1200
Mutton: 1000
Goat meat: 640

I don't know how the ducks compare to chickens in terms of meat production. Maybe chickens products a lot of meat too. I've never really paid much attention to that. But I was very surprised to see so much meat coming from a very small duck pasture. Is this how it is supposed to be?