Kid - Granny Park V1.1

Started by kid1293, November 11, 2017, 01:49:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

Kid - Granny Park V1.1

https://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=375

This mod is made for galensgranny and I have gratefully received
thoughts and remarks from many people.
The squirrel is from an idea by Abandoned. A bit odd but a wonderful squirrel. :)

V1.01 A cosmetic change, some windows were way too small! Thanks, brads3 for finding them! :)

V1.1 Two new textures were added. Nothing crucial changed. Maybe save-game compatible.

The park itself consists of four 6x6 parts that can be combined to make a large area.
They can be built alone or in a row... The parts cost only 40 work to build - no resources.
All provide some happiness and Part II has walnut production.
Most models are also available as ghosted deco. You can make your own park.
The deco trees do not produce walnuts.

It can be tricky to place each part, you don't see the edges.
You must remember where they are and you have to be patient.
In the pictures, I have surrounded the parts with a road to show the size.

I also include three houses in the same style.

Park I

Park II

Park III

Park IV

galensgranny

Wow, Kid, you exceeded what I thought the park would be!  ;D   I was wondering why it was taking so long for you to make the park available, since I thought it was just the items you posted in the idea thread and they seem finished. But, you added surprises, such as the squirrel statue.  Offhand, a giant squirrel statue might seem odd, but when I was a child, in Central Park NYC, there was large whale statue made of blue plexiglass, with a gaping opened mouth kids could go inside (it's not there anymore).  So, giant animal statues are a thing in some parks.  A squirrel statue in a park makes more sense than a whale statue.

I love the heather plant you included, and the other little parks.   

Thanks again so much!

kid1293

adelegarland

Beautiful,  you've outdone yourself!
I am not a crazy cat lady...  I'm THE Crazy Cat Lady.

kid1293

Hehe, Thanks! I feel pretty 'out there' right now.
I will have to take a break from it now. I can't say if I update.

taniu

@kid1293  :)wonderful mod carefully selected details,Thank you :D :D :D
Ps. If you already think about kids - is the Christmas Mods - "GingerBaker" and "Xmas Market" - you can now add sweets for children? :-[ Thank you

kid1293

@taniu - don't worry. Christmas will have candy!

taniu

@kid1293  :)Thanks. You are wonderful. We love sweets - for the moment I can not eat them :D :D :D

brads3

KID,you have been really good at making decorations with  a remove button. the granny park set pieces need bigger windows though.the walnut piece that is worked has the larger window,the other 3 do not. windows are too short to use. thanks

kid1293

@brads3 - I came, I saw, I fixed it. Uploaded as V1.01

Thanks for finding this. I remember I should do those windows before release but
other things made me forget them.

...and yes, it is save-compatible.
:)

brads3

NP,i am tweak testing lots of mods. i have a weird issue with the lots of seed mod too. the forget orchard mod overrides and apples can produce in the 1st year.berries took 3 years.they should have produced year 1 with the forget orchard mod. strange the over ride mods work on some mods but won't override all mods. the bakery plus worked til i disabled CC,now it doesnt work at all.no donuts,etc.
   what is stranger is i have 28 blank tags showing.now it says i am producing those items. i should have no iron ore with CC off,yet have 15.
<<< throws hand in air.

tanypredator

Seems that bannies prefer to use sand to put out a fire  ;D
They have got water from the well (which was closer to a fire) for just a couple of times, then all went to a sandbox ))

kid1293

;D

I think you are on to something here @tanypredator !!

I used the code for vanilla well as template for the park pieces.
I changed it to work with a deco piece. (The well has very simple code)
I accidently left this in code

HappinessDescription happiness
{
HappinessType _happinessType = Safety;
}

That means the bannies go to a place which is flagged 'safety' when there is a fire!

Interesting!

:)

Tom Sawyer

In this picture it looks as they pick water from the park. Then there must be a well section in template. I don't think, happiness: safety is somehow connected with firefighting. At least I hope so because it would be nice to use it for something else than wells.

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .