News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Summer Mod ideas

Started by Jewelz, May 18, 2020, 09:05:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jewelz

Ok, I downloaded about 6 EB mods, including irrigation. I think I have too many new ones to add to my game, tho - crash crash crash!

Gonna have to start over. :-[

Brad, I'm going to have to get my 14 yr old kid to help me with that zoom hack download/install! It's a bit beyond my skill set. But I bet its gonna be awesome.

CookieBarrel

Before using multiple EB mods
read>> http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=2575.msg53151#msg53151
Pay close attention to the red highlighted notes especially the first one.

brads3

the link i gave you is for a tutorial to run that zoom cheat. you just have to remember to do it for each time you start the game.there is no way to keep it for the next once you exit out.hence it doesn't get used  often.

as for the crash, what is the mod order? i had several of EB's canals. always haver a dot icon to my sets. my orders are set with EB's group working. have the dots set where i know what they are for. you can go by my map blogs to get a cheat sheet for the order.

Jewelz

Yeah, my mod order is a complete mess at the moment, and I probably have the hiccup Cookie is talking about. I did just download it all, but I haven't turned them all on in game yet.

My 14 year is a pretty adept coder. I'm going to turn him loose and let him try to sort me out. He's modded Mario Bros and Minecraft, and I'm hoping to maybe spark some Banished interest!

Jewelz

I may have gotten my kid excited about modding for Banished! We will see if he has the stamina to see it through to completion. He is only 14, so we shall see. His follow-thru is not so great!  :P

Here's our project ideas:

Small backyard BBQ
Horseshoe pit (the backyard game)
Canvas awnings
hammock

And the big, perhaps impossible ideas :
~ an outdoor band playing musical instruments if he can figure out how to change what the Bannies are holding.  Might need to just be deco.
~ stick on windows like Kid's wreaths and DS's back door.

MiriamWTH

@brads3 Me and my old eyes thank you and this forum SOOO much for that zoom hack! I can now see what I am doing! :P

Edit to add: "I did not know there were bees in the game!!!!" :D