News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RK Editor Choice MOD 1.3.1 FULL

Started by RedKetchup, March 11, 2019, 08:28:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brads3

excellent explanation. bonemeal should be from CC. in my map blogs, i point out a habit i have to help prevent these issues. since i use many mods, many mods, i try to rememeber to build a variety of storage options. i also work to keep the start pile down to bout 80% at the game start and add other material storage options for the banneis later.

if a storage is full,then the bannies have no where to place items. this stops work. as you have found it isn't just space but space for different items that can cause problems. in my maps, i usually have a pine mod material barn and a CC rustic barn somewhere along with tons of others. even then i add a small general pile beside a barn or house somewhere near the forest or mines.

Gatherer

@RedKetchup
Could you please consider adding a ghosted greenhouse cover for the cranberry, watercress and rice production on your jetties?
:-[
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Nilla

Hello, @RedKetchup. I know that you aren´t active modding anymore/at the moment but I´ve found a bug in RKEd. It´s very strange than I (or someone else) haven´t noticed it before. (Or maybe someone have reported it that I haven´t seen) so I even downloaded the mod again to check that I have the latest version.

As you know, RKEd is one of my favourite mods and from time to time I enjoy a game using it. I have noticed before that opposite to the small farmstand and the grocery store under the NMT-houses the medium-size market doesn´t store malt. That´s fine with me. But I saw that the market was almost empty. There are not so many houses or a lack of food so to shouldn´t be. I took a closer look and the vendor was going back and forth between the market and a barn with 500 malt that he couldn´t get rid of and no other work was done.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Nilla on February 22, 2021, 11:58:45 AM
Hello, @RedKetchup. I know that you aren´t active modding anymore/at the moment but I´ve found a bug in RKEd. It´s very strange than I (or someone else) haven´t noticed it before. (Or maybe someone have reported it that I haven´t seen) so I even downloaded the mod again to check that I have the latest version.

As you know, RKEd is one of my favourite mods and from time to time I enjoy a game using it. I have noticed before that opposite to the small farmstand and the grocery store under the NMT-houses the medium-size market doesn´t store malt. That´s fine with me. But I saw that the market was almost empty. There are not so many houses or a lack of food so to shouldn´t be. I took a closer look and the vendor was going back and forth between the market and a barn with 500 malt that he couldn´t get rid of and no other work was done.

do you have a save ?

Quote from: Gatherer on February 17, 2021, 02:46:50 PM
@RedKetchup
Could you please consider adding a ghosted greenhouse cover for the cranberry, watercress and rice production on your jetties?
:-[

i have no toolkit folder at this moment (since it got destroyed by a bad manip). maybe one day......
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Nilla

Yes, I have a save. There´s only one medium market close to the pastures.

RedKetchup

thx , i ll check when i ll get a minute

RedKetchup

so @Nilla i ve checked and effectively, the vendors want to store Malt cause they need to fill their assignments to put %% grain but the storage of the markets allow "edible". Malt is not edible.

it concerns 4 markets : regular one, the medium size, and also the wood and stone versions of the Docks Markets.

Unfortunatly, i dont have a workable toolkit installed. maybe @kid1293  can do a fix patch for fixing the storage function of those 4 market. And put that patch ontop of RKEC.

he will need to make the resource file:

"Template/Market.rsc:Storage",
      "Template/MarketMed.rsc:Storage",
      "Template/NMTDocks/NMTMarketDock.rsc:Storage",
      "Template/NMTDocks/NMTMarketStoneDock.rsc:Storage",

i included a copy of the 4 files fixed with the proper typos.

kid1293

Okay. Done! :)

Put it on top of RKEC.

Nilla

RedKetchup

RedKetchup

so @Nilla

did you tested the Kid fix ? doesnt it work now ?
did you had to destroy and rebuild ?

Nilla

Finally, I´ve tested the fix. Sorry it took so long,

It works. I had to demolish and rebuild the market, not even the demolish/undo trick worked. But now it stores malt as well as all other stuff. Again thank you both! :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: Nilla on March 11, 2021, 06:06:55 AM
Finally, I´ve tested the fix. Sorry it took so long,

It works. I had to demolish and rebuild the market, not even the demolish/undo trick worked. But now it stores malt as well as all other stuff. Again thank you both! :)

good awesome :)

Thanks you both @Nilla  and @kid1293  :)

i <3 you

toodyloo

Is this compatible with CC: journey? Because the game crashes when there is both mods unless there is a mod order.

I specifically want to use CC for the rickety, rustic and smaller hostel in that mod. Is there a standalone for that hostel?

brads3

should be no issues with CC J and RKEC. can your computer handle the memory needs? did you remember to exit the game completelt when enabling both mods? the game will restart itself and then you much exit and relaod fully.failing to do that is the most common cause of crashes.

i'd recommend putting the RKEC above the CC. this way the map will have the wild animals from the RKEC. buildings from CC will add to it.