Started by kid1293, February 09, 2021, 02:40:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

Kid - Forge Of Dwarves V1.01

https://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=620

A mod with the dwarven smithing as a theme. To see more of what it contains,
goto Abandoned's story HERE

V1.01 - only minor menu edits

And a full set of walkable walls and towers.

Enjoy! :)

Abandoned

Just thought I would add a summery of what The Forge of Dwarves mod contains.

First there are 3 free-to-build caves that are very handy for the start of a map as if dwarves were living in them:

Dwelling Gate for 5 families
Large Gate - supplies tools, clothes, bear meat, furs, mushrooms, fish
Storage Gate

Wood Houses - to match caves and the stone buildings
Duds Maker - tailor
School

Large Mine- iron ore, coal, crystals, and stone
Small Mine - iron ore or coal choice
Smelter - process iron ore into iron
Forge - tool maker
Grinder - makes axes for trade
Trading Post
Small stone Quarry
Forge Forester - requires axes to build

Castle walls & towers
Town Hall
Meeting Hall
Large Storage Unit
Ale House
2 Statues of Dwarf Miners

Many mods match well to use with this one.  Enjoy

taniu

@kid1293 ;D ;D ;DThanks a lot for the great mod. There are many useful buildings and wall constructions in this mod, of course, beautiful decorations so that you can build a decent residence for the dwarfs. The buildings are decorated - you can see that you have perfected every detail. Right! Cheers

TheOtherMicheal

I read in Abandoned's village blog using Forge Of Dwarves, about Kid's Wildlife Start.
I'm very curious about this and was wondering what it is. I am assuming it's a start condition but I don't know what mod it is from so is anyone able to tell me where to find it please?

Abandoned

@TheOtherMicheal   Kid Wildlife Start was released in my story #37 Misty Meadow in the first post right after the Intro. There are a dozen animal combinations to choose from in easy, medium, hard and A&E difficulties.  Find it here:

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=2857.0

No not use with RKEC or other mods with start conditions

TheOtherMicheal

@Abandoned Ah ha! Thank you for the information.  :)
I'm very tempted to start a new game just to check all the things in Wildlife Starts

Kid has made so many great mods I often get lost checking them all and deciding which ones to use in a game. I was going to start a new game so I could use Forge Of Dwarves and then read your village blog to see more of the buildings and then I found the reference to Wildlife Starts.

Thanks again for the help and thank you Kid for making such a wide and varied collection of mods  :)

Abandoned

:)  Your welcome @TheOtherMicheal   Almost too many mods, I sometimes think  ;D  I like to pick and choose a group of mods that go well together combined with a new one but the problem with my system is it takes a long time to get to reuse some of the mods.  We strive for variety.  :)