News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Blue and white striped tent?

Started by Goblin Girl, September 14, 2017, 01:06:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goblin Girl

Mega Mod had a blue and white striped tent that was cheap to build (and I liked the look of it).  I've been looking around, but I can't figure out who made it.  Do any of you fine people know if it will be upgraded to use with 1.0.7?  Or does it even need to be upgraded?  And if it does not, do you know where I can find it?

Abandoned

The blue and white striped square tent was made by @RedKetchup , it is Settler's Tents V1 (104) but I don't know where to find it. I did a search but didn't find it.  It may have been a special request in a forum thread somewhere. Sorry.

brads3

RedKetchup

i ve searched but didnt found it ^^

and looking at it.... if i would have to post it in the download section... for sure i would need to re-work them a bit more to deserve to be in download section ^^
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

brads3

abandoned likes to play with the old mods to keep them active. that's how i found the name of it and ran a search through.

Paeng

Quote from: RedKetchup on September 14, 2017, 02:06:45 PMi ve searched but didnt found it

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1127.0;attach=10799

Quotefor sure i would need to re-work them a bit more to deserve to be in download section

It deserves it  ;)

I love that "old" mod and use it quite frequently...  :)

[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

Goblin Girl

Yes, that's it!  I love that tent.

I'll install it and see if it works.

ancientmuse

Oooo.... I didn't even know that tent existed !

I love the look of it !

Makes me wonder what other fantastic little treasure mods are out there in forum land that I'm not aware of that aren't in the downloads section either ?!

???

Goblin Girl

FYI the tent works fine in 1.0.7. 

RedKetchup

hehe sometimes they are little pearl for people following the discussion threads :)
i did that a couple of times :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

TheOtherMicheal

Quote from: Goblin Girl on September 17, 2017, 09:23:42 AM
FYI the tent works fine in 1.0.7. 
I can confirm @Goblin Girl's experience with the tent, I've been using it for some time with 1.0.7 and although I can't recall specifically when I started to use it, it's always been active through several rearrangements of my mod order and never caused any problems.