News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Testing.... GardenWalls: Utility

Started by RedKetchup, March 09, 2017, 07:19:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Presently testing a real game with GardenWalls : Utility :)

Valley Size: medium, temperature: Fair, disaster: ON : seed: 275192125

Year 1
Got pepper and squash as crop. So the first thing i made : a 15x15 crop with 4 farmers : Pepper
i asked 1 stone house, a Fodder Farmer (to start the production knowing very well it will take a full year before getting some results) and a Gatherer Hut of course.

Year 2
once that done, i asked a Cutter Yard for firewood, a School (after i saw the first child gone adult doh) a blacksmith in case i need tools.
and then i started to shelter everyone so they get kids going :) only Stone Houses of course. Looks like the food producton is good enough for 25 citizens, i gone up to 20 with all the houses, the children production has been gone well.

i asked a real forester lodge for the wood production which is in incoming... Also asked an herbalist to keep citizens helathy.
The fodder production really started in the summer of year 2: Great :)

so i asked a stable which will be built when i ll have the stone, and once started to get some new adults, i asked another house.

everything so good so far :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

Year 3
Begining year 3, i noticed i still produce enough food for 25, i am at 21 now. the Fodder production is good, cant wait to have my stable ON, and once i have this, i ll need at least 1 well for the water so i can start to get fertilizer :) (hmmmm, i guess the horses will have be created for thin air LOLz) hehe

i hope to get my greenhouse up when i ll start to be at 25 citizens(or 26)

RedKetchup

Year 3

The well has been built, so water starting to flow ^^

i asked the 2 Greenhouse, and a new house :)

Autumn, i need to get some material (wood, stone, iron) so i can have my greenhouse in function. the pepper crop didnt produced as usual, minus 150 food. thats 1 person and half left. i need to get that going  :-X
the good news, fertilizer has been started to produce,  woot!

RedKetchup

Year 4 winter

euh... my crop gone down again :S 1538 first 2 year... then 1444 the 3rd year.... and now only 1205 ???
guys, are you sure Luke never implemented the soil quality feature ???

my crop never been caught by any early winter or snow.....
but the production always go down every year :( thats is suspect !

but my Greenhouse are started to kick in, YAY :)

i can already noticed the production of greenhouse is less... and also ... i have more "water" problems with only 1 well :) production is slower and also ...
citizens are stealing my water for drinking LOLz ^^ hehe

Since my disaster are: ON ... i asked a real well in case fire happends... and an hunter cabin, i noticed, the deers love to go feed in the long grass landscape :)

RedKetchup

Year 6

Early spring.

Yay my crop is back to normal ! gave me a huge 1580 food hehe

so numbers of last years :

fodder farmers, even if i reduced the workers from 2 to 1 ... still producing good, i had to make a new barn cause it was starting to fill outside all around the full barn ^^

Stable too is fine, not producing too much. sometime it lack a bit of water for the horses... but that s ok, production is ok.

Greenhouse : i am very happy with the numbers, they produced 1400 food each, thats correct.
with a 2nd water well everything should be fine and under control :)

Nilla

Welcome @RedKetchup to the blog section. It's bin a while! :)

Nice to see you testing your own latest creation. It looks like, that's the only mod you're using. It seems to be a nice good balanced mod. I'll try it in one of my next games. I only hope I can download it. I tried with your red diary and it didn't work. :(

But your citizens; stealing water from the horses! Bad! ;)

RedKetchup

Quote from: Nilla on March 10, 2017, 02:47:34 AM
Welcome @RedKetchup to the blog section. It's bin a while! :)

Nice to see you testing your own latest creation. It looks like, that's the only mod you're using. It seems to be a nice good balanced mod. I'll try it in one of my next games. I only hope I can download it. I tried with your red diary and it didn't work. :(

But your citizens; stealing water from the horses! Bad! ;)

Hows that ? problem to download from Google Drive ?
if you have any problem to download anything ... tell it to me, @Nilla !
you can also send me an email and i can send you back every mod you are uncessfully able to download : red-ketchup@hotmail.com or send me a PM !

RedKetchup

i sent you the red dairy by email Nilla !

when i test ... i like to have the game start very very quick because i can re-compile and reload the game like 5000 times during making 1 lonely mod. so i tend to put OFF everything ^^

Nilla

It works!
I just downloaded the Red Creamery and your new mod! :)

I don't know what it was that other day. I tried a couple of times. The page looked weird; a circle turning on the spot, where the download menu is.

RedKetchup

so i ve got to restart it because when i saw it was going very welll..... i decided to publish it :)

but before i had to so something : split Garden Walls in 2 and take out all the new stuff i did to an independant mod : Garden Walls : Utility.

so my save game was kaput lol

but i took back the exact same seed and that time, as @Nilla  mentionned... i had to add all my mods :) i mean all my 1.0.7 mods made so far :)

so back to my village , no2 ^^ i did the exact same thing but difference : the houses. instead of the dull stone house of the vanilla game....
i could take all my new awesome houses :)

Country little houses.... Colorful Boston houses.... colors are so amazing :)

i am not yet where  i was ... but it is coming :) i dont miss food for the moment, probably cause i was a bit slower that time to make my houses for my citizens.....
so.... i need more barns cause everything is full LOL

RedKetchup

Quote from: Nilla on March 10, 2017, 05:15:09 AM
It works!
I just downloaded the Red Creamery and your new mod! :)

I don't know what it was that other day. I tried a couple of times. The page looked weird; a circle turning on the spot, where the download menu is.

good.
i sent you by email anyways , 1 hour ago
dunno if you saw it.

Nilla

QueryEverything

I love the deer grazing next to the crop circle :)
What size is your pepper field?   20*20 ?
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

RedKetchup

Quote from: QueryEverything on March 11, 2017, 12:54:12 AM
I love the deer grazing next to the crop circle :)
What size is your pepper field?   20*20 ?

vanilla max size, 15x15

QueryEverything

[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]