News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Age option Nomads?

Started by River, May 22, 2018, 08:42:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

River

I know, I've made so many suggestions that never get done, you all probably auto ignore them by now.

But I will make this last one:

Is there any way to make it so we can choose an age limit to nomads? Like, no one over 30, etc? I get tired of refusing nomads I need because at least one of the pairs is like 40, and I need breedable workers that can contribute to the population. My aging mod cuts off at 44 and it's just not enough time to get at least two kids out of them.

Any way to make it age options?
REMEMBER: In games like Oblivion, Skyrim, Banished, etc, there IS NO WRONG WAY TO PLAY!!

Nilla

I have asked for this, too. But, as I was told then, it can´t be done.

Voeille

Similar to education, I'd really like if nomads arrived educated (I basically always deny them because of them being uneducated), but for all I've heard that can't be done either.

River

"Can't be done" I do understand. Can't turn a turnip into an apple. Thank you for the kind response.
REMEMBER: In games like Oblivion, Skyrim, Banished, etc, there IS NO WRONG WAY TO PLAY!!

Tom Sawyer

Turning a turnip into an apple we can! ;D

brads3

you can save the game when the nomads arrive. then accept nomads, unpause and re-pause instantly. the homless bannies,unless you have a boardinghouse,will be the nomads. click the homless icon will scroll thru them to check their ages. if you did have a boardinghouse,the bannies will show there.if you get a group you don't like,go back to the save and deny them.

this save point is handy for several reasons. if you screw up and miscalculate food or the nomads bring a disease,etc. scrolling thru the homeless with the game paused helps figure out the housing. you may have some couples with young children and some with older children that are now laborers. as you click thru the homeless icon,it will go male adult,female adult,child or children then do the next family.

River

Quoteyou can save the game when the nomads arrive. then accept nomads, unpause and re-pause instantly. the homless bannies,unless you have a boardinghouse,will be the nomads. click the homless icon will scroll thru them to check their ages. if you did have a boardinghouse,the bannies will show there.if you get a group you don't like,go back to the save and deny them.

Actually, that's exactly what I do now, just thought maybe could be done all at once at the start, save time and effort. But, if it can't be, it can't be.