News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Forum Multi-Challenge #1: Valley of Death

Started by solarscreen, June 01, 2014, 12:31:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

salamander

@mariesalias and @slink -- Thanks for the suggestions.  What your both saying is pretty much what I ended up doing with the savefiles for the challenge.  The date/time stamps are what I eventually used, along with matching some of the screen shots from the thread posts, to make sure the town I was looking at actually belonged to who I think it belonged to.

Renaming the savefiles (after the person submitting it) was useful to avoid conflicts with my own savefiles, but the in-game Load screen uses the town name, not the file name.  Although it might be possible to alter the town name in a savefile, that's someplace I don't want to go.

Bottom line is I agree with everything you've said, and though it would convenient to have savefiles more easily identifiable, I don't see a convenient way to do it.

solarscreen

The results are in and the champions have been crowned, so to speak!

Best Looking: Very close, @Bobbi
Most People: @mariesalias
Most Area Used: @RedKetchup
Best In Show: @ivorymalinov

Congratulations winners, thank you for playing and showing us your work!

Congratulations again to @Bobbi, our first two time winner!  Please congratulate our winners and study their work carefully!  You could be the next winner and join the Champions! 

The 500 Farmers challenge ends at the end of the month and has a prize to go with it!

Technology - Home Theater - Astronomy - Pyrotechnics

slink

Congratulations to everyone who won, and even to those who did not win.   ;)

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

ivorymalinov

Oh Yay me!

Just got my internet back working today and log in to find I won Best In Show. Yippee. So happy. Thank you to everyone who voted for me. This is the first time I've ever played a map on those settings (as well as my first time taking part in an online challenge for any game).

I usually play on a large map, medium difficulty and mild climate. It was hard work getting all the seeds, plus everyone had steel tools, warm coats and a stone house.

So thank you again to everyone how voted and gave your opinions. And thank you to everyone who took part in this challenge. It was lovely to see how everyone approached this challenge.

salamander

Congrats to all!  All the towns were fun to look at.

Bobbi

Thank you, thank you, everyone who voted for me! I know it was very close between me and @ivorymalinov. I tried to make it picturesque but functional.

rkelly17

Congrats to all the winners. I note that TBC has thoughtfully upgraded all the winners to "champion." Such a benevolent despot he is!

mariesalias

Congratulations to all the winners!  :D   

I think everyone that entered did a great job!

Kaldir

Congrats to all. Again, nice to see all the screens and discussions.