News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Kid's Workshop

Started by kid1293, January 24, 2020, 05:10:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

Hi.

I updated the files on the first page of this thread.
I have added Tables and Chairs. There is also some food to put on the table.

Abandoned

Mod Note:  For Kid Deco People to sit on the chairs and benches check here:

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=3802.0

CookieBarrel

Suddenly, a desire for lemonade.
Thank you both for the toys & stories.

kid1293

I just updated the Awning Covers with a vanilla texture.

The full Workshop is also updated.

Abandoned

lol99

Hello. Great mods here, but all without Strings. Can they be found somewhere, or is it so conceived?

kid1293

@lol99
Sorry, I didn't think the StringTables were needed.

Here they are

Goblin Girl

Kid, I would love another dairy.  Right now, the only dairy you've made that I know of is part of the Workplace set.  Those are great, but I'd love to see dairies that match some of your other sets.  The settlers, the Gothic set, the Swamp set, and so on.  I'm hoping for a building that's roughly the size of the bakery in Bakery & Garden, but a pinch smaller or larger would be fine. 

If I've overlooked one, I apologize.  But...what is it?

kid1293

@Goblin Girl - There is one in Summer Haven, at least.

Haven't I done more than two? Strange...

Nilla

These are lovely.

I feel I must play a Kid-game soon again with some of your new, great stuff. But maybe I will not tell, as you might remember, I have the nasty habit to misuse your nice mods for some monstrous giant town. ;)

Goblin Girl

Quote from: kid1293 on October 15, 2020, 04:16:32 PM
@Goblin Girl - There is one in Summer Haven, at least.

Haven't I done more than two? Strange...

I guess I never downloaded Summer Haven.  I've rectified that just now!

But, I would still love a dairy in Settlers and maybe the Friendly set and the Bakery and Garden.  Those are the building sets I use most frequently and I'd love to have a matching dairy. 

brads3

Quote from: Nilla on October 16, 2020, 03:33:34 AM
These are lovely.

I feel I must play a Kid-game soon again with some of your new, great stuff. But maybe I will not tell, as you might remember, I have the nasty habit to misuse your nice mods for some monstrous giant town. ;)

soon i will start a map with many of KID'S new mods.

emsky

I have been in and out of Banished life since it was first created; recently returned to see more excellent mods to download including the Gothic delights. Thank you for that they're amazing.

One thing that I have always wanted though was more Pagan style worship mods, we have the Stonehenge but every worship building mod is always a church or cathedral relating to Christianity and I think we need altars that allow larger amounts of worshippers. My Banishers want to be Pagans and Witches, not Christians haha.

banishedsanni

That big high stone u can see in front of the hospital is such a thing. 120 bannies can worship around it.
Its included in megamod. Since i am not at home atm i cant tell u what single mod. I like that one bcs u can fullfill the bannie's need for worshipping while that simple stone gives lot of chances for building your own worship ground (could be even more simple for me)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14gai32zdm0UPE_9ubI9QcOP0g3jr_wfd/view?usp=drivesdk

emsky

That looks perfect, I have looked for it everywhere but cannot find it. Do you have a link or know what it is called? I tried to download the updated Megamod but I seem to be having issues.