Abandoned - Summerset Swamp - Story 24

Started by Abandoned, June 09, 2018, 01:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

In the last pictures...

Where are the people?  :o

brads3

Abandoned

LOL thank you all for comments, there may be a swamp sequel sometime in the future.  :)

rkelly17

@Abandoned, I'm not sure I would be so sanguine about those frogs. It looks like the beginning of a plague of biblical proportions.

Abandoned

:( There are an awful lot of frogs there, and they do not look to happy.  Future of Summerset does not look to promising.  One just never knows.  :)

galensgranny

I knew it!  Frogs taking revenge.  Legs for legs!  :D   But that frog would not be considered harmless!  Maybe she has developed a taste for human legs and will keep on!  :o

Kid should make a large frog statue, like he did with the giant squirrel statue in Granny Park. ;D

Abandoned

Hi, @galensgranny I thought you probably had guess right.  :)  We think somewhat alike.  When Kid named mod Swamp Thing, I said it needed some "thing" in the swamp and suggested something big like the size of giant park squirrel.  I suppose in frog world mother frog is giant.  :)  I think all the noise may have been mother frog calling in reinforcements for revenge attack.  :o

LadyMarmalade

@Abandoned   Are the torches in your pictures a part of the mod? I can't find them.
I am not a Gamer because I don't have a life but because I choose to have many.

Abandoned

Hi @LadyMarmalade , no those torches are from I See Fire mod by Red.  It also has wall torches, campfire, and bonfire.  They are pretty cool.

LadyMarmalade

Ah ha. Thank you...another mod to add to my list!
I am not a Gamer because I don't have a life but because I choose to have many.

Abandoned

Quote from @brads3 Reply #15 on June 12, 2018  "with these 2 ,you never know what they might come up with."

Brad, you are really going to like what we have come up with next.  :)  Preview of another new mod by Kid starts tomorrow.  :-X

brads3

kid1293

Gatherer

There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Abandoned

:) what is cable Hogue?

aliens, rattlesnakes, interesting.  Stew would be good.  :)