News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Ground Covers/Colorations?

Started by twilightbreeze, June 05, 2017, 07:40:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twilightbreeze

Is there a mod available that changes the ground color? Like, I set up a lumber yard, with my stockpiles, blacksmith, and wood chopper, etc., and it would be nice to make the ground under it like dirt, so it looks more authentic. Then I can use a wood path on it. That's just an example. Other possibilities are rocky, sandy, etc.

Anyone know of one, or maybe be willing to mod this if it can be?
Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.

brads3

yea CC.otherwise there are some road variations but you can't use them under buildings.

twilightbreeze

Hmmm.....is there a way to remove those and make them standalone, like other bits from CC?
Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.

RedKetchup

Quote from: twilightbreeze on June 05, 2017, 08:21:37 PM
Hmmm.....is there a way to remove those and make them standalone, like other bits from CC?

only CC crew can do this :) they are alone with their code/material. send a PM to @kralyerg  :) and maybe he will make your dreams come thru :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Abandoned

we already have the cc terrains mod for download on this site. very nice, and if @kralyerg reads this I would sure like the deco animals and vegetables as a separate mod, please, and the old buildings and native americans :)

twilightbreeze

I looked at the CC terrains and it sounds like (from the description) like they are actual maps, not ground covers.

I guess what I'm looking for, are ground colorations, that you can place in specific areas, (like how you drag and drop things like stockpiles etc), still be able to place things and roads on it. Like color the ground underneath the stockpile dirt brown, and be able to run a path alongside the stockpile. I hope that clears it up.

ancientmuse

Quote from: Abandoned on June 05, 2017, 09:19:59 PM
we already have the cc terrains mod for download on this site. very nice, and if @kralyerg reads this I would sure like the deco animals and vegetables as a separate mod, please, and the old buildings and native americans :)

Since we're tossing out our CC separate mod wishlist....

I'd kill to have all of CC's ghosted deco mods as a separate download... oh, and the native americans too.

:P

twilightbreeze

Native Americans, yes, and if someone can make traditional NA type homes, not talking "teepees" but quonset huts and longhouses, maybe even a whole "village" of NA traditional looks.

brads3

i agree with you all on that. i do think we need an indain set of mods. the CC versions require native artifacts to build. i do wish we had a better set including a medicine man,long house,wigwams, a turkey hunter would be good to add to this list as well. ohh and a bear cave mod to decorate the mountains.