News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Replacing iron with iron ore at spawn

Started by The Pilgrim, July 20, 2017, 01:32:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Pilgrim

Are there any other mods besides CC that replaces spawned iron with iron ore?  If not would anyone be willing to make that for me to include in the New England mod?

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

QueryEverything

Not at spawn, but @Discrepancy mod - DS Blast Furnace & Industry Mining - v1.0; http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1720.0 ; does produce iron ore rather than Iron in it's chain. 

From what I remember it was only CC & The North which produced starting conditions with Iron Ore, so perhaps the chain may be close enough, unless you use CC/The North until a new mod can be made.

I'm sure this will be picked up by someone who knows how to change the start conditions :D
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

RedKetchup

we cannot apply multiple starting conditions. when you have none thats fun and ok to finally have one, but many already play with a starting condition one and will have to make a choice: keep it or use an iron ore one.

RedKetchup

The Pilgrim

That would be awesome. EB is doing a quick update on the houses, but the ore will be part of a larger expansion later this summer.