News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Which country should I go to next?

Started by angainor88, December 12, 2019, 08:03:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

angainor88

I've been trying to narrow down what countries I want to make mods of next. My first idea fell through, at least until spring, but I wanted to see which country would be most popular for making mods for. Also, do people prefer just housing or housing and production buildings as well?

kid1293

Housing and decorations that match first.
Later production and maybe new resources.

None of your choices are easy to model. :) :)

Abandoned

:) Hmmm, tough choices, I will have to think for awhile.

I prefer sets complete with matching town buildings like school, town hall, and storage to match for sure especially if houses are much different or regional than any other sets available.  Production buildings and deco to match a plus.  :)

moonbelf

Definitely prefer housing and production sets that match. Actually, all buildings need to reflect the area/country otherwise it'll look disjointed.

galensgranny

I prefer housing, storage and production buildings that match, or at least can coordinate well something existing.

Nilla

I woted Japan, like most other people. There are not many Asian buildings in Banished. But it´s not easy because most other buildings would look odd in such surroundings.

kid1293

I have read other people's comments and I have to rethink my choice.
I also want Japanese buildings but if it seriously clashes with other mods it is maybe not wise.

Colonial times Brazil has nice buildings and the possibility to build shack-towns.

RedKetchup

i dont know what is the difference between Thailand, japan, and korea ... for me they are all asian ^^
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Kristahfer

I like the idea of Peru, Columbia, Brazil and add Chili. In those areas they had no beasts of burden and no wheels. Every thing was moved and made by hand.
Stone was a major resource in building for a very very long time.

Japan though I really good idea. Love the structures, and wood and bamboo would be of great value as major resources.

I think game mechanics would work for both.

Goblin Girl

I'd love to see a Japanese-themed set.  But, if it wasn't a complete set (essentially, all the vanilla buildings plus butcher, and maybe a few other things) then I don't know if I'd use it.  I'm a matchaholic, and all of the production & service buildings I can think of would clash badly with Japanese houses.

angainor88

Thank you everyone for voting and leaving comments! I really appreciate it.

Now, time to do some research on Japanese buildings :)

kid1293

taniu

@angainor88 :D :Japan - @RedKetchup - on the page "Will be back Suggstios" done January -02.2017 showed a few Japanese buildings - I liked them - maybe he still has these models? - it was useful to do this style of a butcher, tailor, baker, etc. Greeting

angainor88

Hello everyone!

I have a question for how people prefer to play: Do you prefer having an extra step in the creation of items (for example, iron ore --> iron --> tools)?

Or do you prefer how it is in vanilla (iron --> tools)?

Thanks!

kid1293