News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Market BBQ V3

Started by kid1293, August 13, 2016, 01:55:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyana

Im a bit confused, does the market soup / market bbq actually function as a market or do they just make a product to go to a general or food market?

Abandoned

@Kyana Market soup and market bbq are not markets, they are workplaces that make food that will go to storage units for the bannies to use. 

The download page for each mod tells what the mod does, what is included, and more useful information.

Kyana

Thanks. No i didn't find it on the download page. Time to get me market soup then :D looks pretty in my town!

kid1293

Kyana

I have megamod :D so i build both. Dont have the crops yet but will get them, and i have the vegetable crop + veggie wash thing.

Im a huge fan of pasta's :P we need to have an italian with pizza (flour - ketchup/tomatoe - foodtype) like pineapple pizza, salami pizza, veg pizza, and spaghetti! (Flour? - cheese - ketchup/tomatoe) :P that would make me the happiest ever.

taniu

@kid1293 :DI support the idea of @ Kyana. Please @ kid1293 for adding a pizza I think your mods on the subject - dishes - are fantastic, you're a great moderator, you would definitely deal with this problem, but there is only one question, do you want to do it? I asked @ Redketchup to add the mod to the dishes: "Ketchup" v1.2 from 17.01.2017 because there is such a mod, but @RedKetchup wrote to me that it's only a mod - joke - pity, because it adds to the pizza would be a great idea - I also wrote about adding pasta - Spaghetti! - but none of the moderators around 2016? - he did not approve of my request. Greetings :P

kid1293

What's wrong with venison, potatoes and cabbage?  :-\

Abandoned

what problem?  Nothing wrong with recipes as they are - ingredients are standard items that everyone has without added other crops or items.

Kyana

Haha yay a fellow pastafari! (Don't know if that term exists internationally, but in Netherlands we have) :P

Gatherer

So is this the right time to ask for blood sausages again?

And a full English breakfast?

What about falafel?

Kimchi?
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Abandoned

kid1293

PIZZA DELIVERY!

Okay @Kyana , @taniu and others.

Behold the Pizza Hat!

You have to supply ingredients yourself!
Flour, cheese and tomato in all pizzas. Available through different mods.
Then a choice of beef, chicken, mutton or pepper (vegetable... well, there is cheese...)

Be my guests! :)

RedKetchup

hahahaha

;D  ;D  ;D

thats soooooooo FUNNY !!
gorgeous !
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Abandoned

:D :D :D That is just too cool  8)

Kristahfer

Great.... can't wait to see if the crafted pizzas show up as that pizza box in the lower right corner....