News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

DS Industry Mining - BETAv.05

Started by Discrepancy, July 05, 2019, 07:35:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Discrepancy

Quote from: MarkAnthony on September 05, 2019, 08:03:01 AM
I had a question about the happiness system. On the structures that have a negative happiness detractor on them, is that for only when they are in operation, so only when they are working they are making people unhappy? Or do they make people unhappy just by their presence regardless of whether they are operational or not?
Some buildings will function like this, others will not. I will add a description to the buildings in the next version.

@brads3 the Charcoal in DSIM is limited to Fuels: Metallurgical (Custom3) so @Nilla is correct in that it is something in your load order that is doing this.
Though Charcoal is also flagged as a fuel (Custom3 | Fuel), the resource will limit to the first flag but allow use in homes due to including the second flag, but it should not be limiting to the Household fuel limit.

:)

brads3

not sure if this was mentioned so i'll ask. what is your plan with some of the menus? the mine overseer menu is very small and only the inventory. your mod altered the mini townhall menu. it is narrower so the production menu is scrollable sideways. i'm playing ahead of my blog so will have more in a few days.nothing major just little things. i figure you had a reason for the menus, just curious as to what your thinking was?

MarkAnthony

The Overseer's window is just an Inventory window so we don't have to struggle with tons of stockpiles and barns to see what we got; to get the full "town hall" style UI you need to build the other building that goes with this, I forget the name since I am not in DSIM right now.
Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of
        who do the things no one can imagine.