News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

The North - Help...

Started by Paeng, October 27, 2016, 10:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paeng

Quote from: Nilla on January 28, 2017, 02:11:34 AMmore berries

That's what I miss most, for my liquor production...  ;)

But for now I don't want to lose Tany's flora chain - gathering flax to weave linen is more fun (additional buildings etc.) than collecting firewood, which can be done in other ways (choppers, sawmill)...  :)
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

Tom Sawyer

A few numbers to compare in the picture. :)

And the same price for grain and flour is not bad, I think. If flour would be more expensive it would be annoying to auto purchase it and for grain it really makes sense to use this function. The mill makes a good profit by increasing food. If there would be a factor of a higher price in addition, it would become a strange cash cow. And actually 100 rye are more worth than 100 flour if imported because I can increase the "nutritive value" of it in a mill. At least it is not less valuable.

Paeng

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on January 28, 2017, 03:26:34 AMA few numbers to compare

Thanks  :)

QuoteIf there would be a factor of a higher price in addition, it would become a strange cash cow.

No, would not want that... I had thought maybe a raise by 1 (grain=4, flour=5), just to indicate that there is a price for processing.

Well, I guess to  increase the "nutritive value" of it in a mill basically works the same, it's just harder to see/learn/understand...  ;D
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]