Moroccan Housing V1.1 - Angainor88

Started by angainor88, August 12, 2019, 07:22:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

angainor88

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

taniu

@ angainor88 ;D thank you very much for the beautiful houses, I feel like a resident of Morocco - I like - colorful houses and decorations - you put a lot of work to create such a fantastic mod. Regards

angainor88

Thank you! And thanks to all the people here, modders and commenters, who gave me help and encouraged me, 'cause otherwise I might have never finished haha.

Glenn

Looks great, another wonderful addition to the game

brads3

you should consider making a post in the mod discussion 1.07 section with a list of all your mods similar to what the other modders have done. as RED's Pharaoh mod gets more developed, other players may want to add your sets to it. there are several ways to add or acquire the iron for buiding. adding a iron mine mod would give iron. i think your buildings will go well with the desert landscape.   

elana

OK, crazy question.  Using Red's EC mod.  (The best of them all IMHO.)  Will Moroccan housing mod work well with red's.  Flags compatible?  Love to add distinct 'neighborhoods, as my tiny village expands.    Where can I find the heating efficiency, etc.?  I really like the Moroccan housing.  Gr8 look!   This and a couple of others would make for a really pretty mature town.  Yes, place after Red's in mod order...  )   :)
Do as you would be done by

angainor88

It should be compatible with Red's EC mod. I made it to be compatible with the 1.07 vanilla game, and didn't change any of the flags from that. I haven't used them together though.

I don't have the heating efficiency on hand, but I could make a chart sometime.

elana

Thank you angor...  i'll load it up and report back here.  :)

tested Mexican fantasy.  building cost of homes 2 logs, 8 stone, 18? clay.  No other info available.  Houses pretty, and three story!  Yea.   Will try morocco now. 
Do as you would be done by

angainor88

New minor update for the mod. Centered the buttresses and added ghosted versions of the buttresses and the awnings.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=572

taniu

angainor88

Minor update - fixed up the toolbar so it's compatible with my other mods