News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

irrelevant: Frenchman's Bend: trying for a soft landing

Started by irrelevant, November 11, 2014, 05:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irrelevant

@RedKetchup your canals are absolutely brilliant! Hats off to you, mon ami. :D :D

Why are there different widths? Any functional difference?

RedKetchup

functionnal ? no, just the look.

some people prefer to save the most place possible why other it has no importance and will go for the best looking ones : larges ones.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Nilla

I love that bridge; I suppose you have used the "leveling" tool. Nice!

And @RedKetchup; I don't find the larger canals better looking. But as always; it's a matter of taste and it's very good that you offer different possibilities. That's one of the really great thing with the NMT: the many possibilities!

RedKetchup

yup a matter of taste. also some people prefer to see the merchant having more space and less clipping
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

irrelevant

Been working on this town for 9 months, I think it's time to move on. I'm going to keep it around for testing purposes, but I'm ready for a new start.

irrelevant

Quote from: Nilla on July 18, 2015, 03:52:53 AM
I love that bridge; I suppose you have used the "leveling" tool. Nice!

And @RedKetchup; I don't find the larger canals better looking. But as always; it's a matter of taste and it's very good that you offer different possibilities. That's one of the really great thing with the NMT: the many possibilities!
No, the leveling tool was not needed here.

Possibilities, yes!! No more worrying about squeezing every TP possible onto the river.