News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Feel so rusty IMO

Started by RedKetchup, February 07, 2015, 11:27:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

woah... since yesterday i am trying to make a little house .... for fun and ....

feel so rusted !!

everything so slow.....
searching alot what to do......
where to click ..........

and now try to check for the code so i can see what i briefly made with 3dmax....
and see what it looks like ......

thats rough !

LOL

lol and now it says : missing dll ^^ (i was just trying to find out where the .pkm ends once compiled ^^. the modtool doesnt even want to start compile hehe)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Nilla

It will come back! You´re the master! :)

RedKetchup

haha maybe

but it is so far !!!

:P

;D ;D

PS.: i found out the .dll problem ^^ i ve got to reinstall the directx SDK libraries and the visual C++ libraries :)

RedKetchup

so .... very slowly..... trying to do some stuff as you can see in the screenshots.

trying to make a new set of housing to go in my New Medieval Town mod...
a made the most part of 1st floor, and i was starting to add the next floors...

i want to do same as Colorful Little House but by going way futher than before :) i am pretty excited with the ideas i have :)
(keep in mind, nothing stop yet, subject to alot of changes)

paralias

you see? its like bicycle.once you learn it you never forget it

assobanana76

ok.. my next city really can wait u!
it seems another great mod!!
take ur time to do great things!"
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

rkelly17

Love the houses so far! They look like they could be a stone upgrade of the colorful houses. Multi-colored roofs?

bubbamcgee

Wow Red... Looks great!  Welcome back to modding for Banished.  Missed you!

RedKetchup

thanks for the replys and your interest :)

i continued a bit tonight the 2nd floor (after warcraft raid)

still not finished but mostly done the 2 nd floor at 75%

RedKetchup

of course i will need to do some variations, many models but fitting all together whatever the first floor you took, whatever the 2nd floor you put on it :)

in Colorful Little House we were still always seeing the old roof of the 1st floor. here, all 1st floor roof will disappear :) once the 2nd floor will be built ontop of it. i need many different roof forms and different angles so in order to get the house totally different :)

because if you check the screenshot , in game, it fits too much together, you ll see.......

comments ???

assobanana76

I vote for the death of the roof of the first floor!
very nice!!
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

Nilla

I like the "left over" of the first floor roofs by the colorful houses. You can use it a s a decoration in different colors, a small colorful roof over the entrance. Looks very nice if you use a more moderate color of the second floor. So please keep that. on the old houses.

This is another building and I find it good, that it also looks different (first floor roof all gone)!! The look fit very well to the other medieval buildings.

Keep on going!

RedKetchup

i will surely play with the color of the stucco, i dont like it alot, maybe more white.

i will put flowers in the boxes at bottom of the windows.

i need to push the houses abit more toward the back. i want to get deliberately more space in front, and force people to get a larger road in front because the height of the houses, too close we cant see anything. i will probably add things in that space.... like ... fill with flowers ? benchs ? lamp posts ? fences ? i dunno alot of ideas.

my very first plan with these house was 3 floors (another stairs the other side, very similar looking as the one that goes to 2nd floor) but i dunno now, cause it already alot high. i dunno. i maybe need to compare the height of the 1st floor and check the 2nd floor. maybe i can get some height back.

i know i wont 'destroy' alot these houses deliberately ( making it Old and like if bannnies dont know how build things straight ), first cause i hate that, 2: cause it s very long to try to do a good job on it) but i know i ll put alot of little 'details'. to make the product really finished and complete.

and definetely, i ll do many different models rotating with 'F' key so they dont look all the same when you do full road of it.

a screenshot of what was my first ideas before i started :

irrelevant

@RedKetchup These are very nice! They remind me very much of townhouses here in Baltimore (except those mostly are 3 stories).

Like @Nilla I also like the visible portion of the roof of the Little Houses' first floor. I like to have a colorful first floor roof and a drab second floor. Just adds a nice touch of color.

RedKetchup

Oh my Colorful Little House pack was so awesome !

i remember when i was doing it, people didnt liked the idea of such colors.... but with time, people learned to really LOVE it :)
they are so wonderful !

i dont intent to replace them :) i just want to do something different while keeping same technology :)
anyway all my New Medieval Town pack use it :)

people will able to use both in same time ^^

keep in mind, they arent set up in stone and arent finished (maybe 60-75%) and i still can add some little roof over windows / doors :)