Main Menu

RK Farmstand updated with 1.1 version

Started by RedKetchup, March 22, 2019, 02:10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

RK Farmstand

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=547

Description: RK Farmstand.

This is a special request to get back the little farm stand i made for Elfecutioner...

A Market Stand is a mini market. It holds all kind of food (edible and non-edible), fuel, tools and clothing. Capacity: 3000 weight. Radius: 18 tiles. Provide Happiness: Goods. Cost: 18 logs. Employs: 1-2 vendor.

enjoy !!

Bugfixes: 1.1
Capacity and radius were not set accordingly as the tooltip was suggesting.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Nilla

Very nice and useful! :) thanks!

Jinxiewinxie

Its adorable, ty for sharing it with us!

galensgranny

Thanks so much, Red!  There is a need for a small market/farm stand kind of building for those small outlying areas.

Glenn

It was one of my favourites and its nice to have it back

donwolfkonecny

Hi RK This is great!
If you don't want it to be OP, maybe cut the range in half? It's a small footprint and has low build cost, so it shouldn't get a range almost as large as a marketplace.
Also, I think the listed capacity of 3k is incorrect. I've got 1500+ of items (including mushrooms) but it says it's 16% full.
Also it does not say it carries clothing, but it does, which is a good thing, but maybe the notes should mention clothing.
What would you think about making clothing and tools to be 10% each? since they are used much less frequently than food. I find they have many many tools and clothing, which don't get used as often as food. Really it only needs a few tools and clothing, and when they are used they will get restocked.
Otherwise it's really great! Thanks so much for making this! It's really great! I'm having some trouble testing it because a tornado took my population down to four adults(only two of breeding age), but I have highest hopes to recover.

RedKetchup

but go read back... it is written it holds clothing :)

A Market Stand is a mini market. It holds all kind of food (edible and non-edible), fuel, tools and clothing. Capacity: 3000 weight. Radius: 18 tiles. Provide Happiness: Goods. Cost: 18 logs. Employs: 1-2 vendor.

if you are playing with RKEC ... shrooms weight 1 only, not 3

donwolfkonecny

Huh yeah you're right it does include clothing, maybe I was so excited at having it I didn't read correctly.
Oh, that's good to know about mushrooms weighing 1, I did not know that. So I won't be in a rush to sell them off then, I'll just use them normally.
Even if mushrooms do weigh 1, the count of items in storage does seem to be more than 3k. I'll try to fill it later but right now I'm struggling with other issues in the village.

RedKetchup

Quote from: donwolfkonecny on March 23, 2019, 09:54:37 AM
Even if mushrooms do weigh 1, the count of items in storage does seem to be more than 3k. I'll try to fill it later but right now I'm struggling with other issues in the village.

you are right !
i copy pasted the code from vanilla market and edited things... and i forgot to put 3000 as limit ^^
updating it :) but pretty sure people wont take the new one haha they will keep that cheating ugly thing

RedKetchup

Bugfixes: 1.1
Capacity and radius were not set accordingly as the tooltip was suggesting.

please redownload because as it was set in 1.0 it is really a piece of shit; some oversights has been made in version 1.0
<= really not happy at all

RedKetchup

Quote from: RedKetchup on March 23, 2019, 10:45:41 AM

<= really not happy at all

i am sorry, i am really pissed.
so much pissed... i am telling you. if i still see a picture of it, anywhere on the internet, with the version 1.0 ...
i swear i wont do any mods anymore. Thats a promise.

Jinxiewinxie

donwolfkonecny

He made an invincible farmstand that is half vampire half lycan with the strength of ten godzillas.
In other words, it's way over-powered! and he doesn't want anyone using it as a "cheat" lol

RedKetchup

Quote from: Jinxiewinxie on March 23, 2019, 12:49:33 PM
What happened? I don't understand =/

please redownload. it is a piece of shit like it is. the capacity is wrong, the radius is wrong.

Abandoned

Downloading corrected version Mr. @RedKetchup  :) thank you very much.  I don't use markets too often, sometimes build just as storage unit without the worker.  This is very nice looking little market.  :)