News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Black Liquid Account Suspension

Started by Kristahfer, February 23, 2018, 04:35:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristahfer

Just attempted to login to the Black Liquid site and was presented with an Account Suspension notice.

Any information on this?

brads3

just happened today.hoping KRAY comes to explain or fixes it.is not the 1st time though.

Hawk

That is generally an indication that either the hosting account wasn't renewed or the domain name has expired/wasn't renewed.

Doing a whois search on BLACKLIQUIDSOFTWARE.COM shows that the domain was just renewed in Nov. of 2017 and doesn't expire until Nov. of this year, which would lead one to deduce that they didn't renew their hosting requirement.

It's also possible that the hosing company shut their site down for some reason other than that, like complaints or political, but that seems a far fetched possibility to me.
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

RedKetchup

they sent tells to shockpuppet ... they are in wait for answers
probably payment overdue even if the phrasing from the website is rather more offensive than a simple "expired" ^^
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

kralyerg

It should be better now.  Sorry about that.  Somebody forgot to pay the bills and they shut the lights off. :D

I agree with RedKetchup.  Phrasing it as "suspended" makes it sound like something nefarious was going on, when it was just a weird payment mishap.

RedKetchup

Quote from: kralyerg on February 23, 2018, 05:22:17 PM
It should be better now.  Sorry about that.  Somebody forgot to pay the bills and they shut the lights off. :D

wooot GREAT !!!!!

as i said it, was probably payment overdue ^^
but they really need a complaint to their phasing LOL
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

brads3

Kristahfer

YeeHa, love that site. Good news that they are back.